Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I don't get the codeine crazy hype either. I literally skip it every time it comes on, does nothing for me. Mad luv is my favorite off the tape, just my type of future song. And lay up is my favorite off beast mode.

Monster, Lay up, Just like bruddas, Real Sisters, Commas, Aint chu, My savages, Throw away, Gangland, Showed up, Pea Coat, Where I came from....are the best songs on both tapes. These are absolutely great songs. Codeine crazy is great too..but a lil overrated on here.

Commas is legit getting big in the clubs and making its way into the mainstream. Future is set to take over 2015. It's funny how you have more success when you go back to the basics and roots.

Future's career was looking like it was 2 Chainz bound, he came to his senses and is flourishing.

Last edited:
"I didn't wanna F the ***** but molly made me F her even though she average" 

pimp.gif

The streak continues ...

Don't listen to radio but I'm curious..has any song of his last 2 projects been in rotation or on the charts?
That would be sinful if not

Goodness gracious. Sounds like something he left off of "Monster". Which is wild to think about. My man legit hasn't missed in months.

And dudes said we was crazy when we were saying he needs to leave that honest/radio friendly **** alone. So glad he ain't do the tity boo and went back to the basics

And dudes said we was crazy when we were saying he needs to leave that honest/radio friendly **** alone. So glad he ain't do the tity boo and went back to the basics

Exactly what I was saying. He went a lil too far, but came back to his senses in time. Titty boi went too far and lost himself. He's trying to come back now with skooly and some bs projects.

Nothing wrong with evolving and trying new stuff. We all know Pop fans are unfaithful. But if you're great at something, add to it. No need to reinvent the wheel.

There seems to be a correlation between rappers wifing dummies and they're music getting worse lol.

Yea tity went too far and his fan base gave up on him. Thank gos honest flopped and son got a reality check and came back to what got him on.

WHAT TAPE WILL MARCH MADNESS BE ON!!!!!!!!!! THAT THANG IS HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That March Madness track is flames. High Fashion with Travis Scott is dope too. Beast Mode been in rotation a lot lately. It isn't as good as the Monster mixtape but Tracks 2,4,5,6,7 & 8 goes. Future is on fire right now.

March madness is flames just had it on repeat my whole way to work!!! And I don't even consider myself a future fan

Nah yall were just overreacting like crazy this time last year, we were just telling you to relax. The last two projects before Honest, FBG Movie and No Sleep were FULL of vintage Future. Some of you were for real losing your **** talking about Future fell all the way off, he's never coming back. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Never said he wasn't coming back but dude turned into a legit rnb singer.

Never said he wasn't coming back but dude turned into a legit rnb singer.
Come on now, no he didn't. There are a handful of soft tracks on Honest. There were also a handful of bangers we had just already heard them. 

Yall acting like yall don't know the game. What's Future's only other retail album? Pluto. What's other project sounds anything like Honest? Pluto. 

That R&B **** helped Future get on in the first place. I don't why you guys act like that's the first time we've seen him go that route. 

Back
Top Bottom