Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I was browsing the Ciara Russell thread in General and I listened to the tapes 56 Nighs, Monster, and Beast mode. What are some other projects of Future that you'd recommend?

Dude was giving a sermon on Hardly, man.
pimp.gif
 THEY DON'T HEAR YOU THO

56 nights the song is this weeks favorite for me. Wasn't even feeling it at first, but it came on in the whip and lawd

I was browsing the Ciara Russell thread in General and I listened to the tapes 56 Nighs, Monster, and Beast mode. What are some other projects of Future that you'd recommend?

honestly, i like it all. every future era has a lil somethin different. I would check out every feature you can. my favorite was turn up era future - pluto and all his og mixtapes. any nard n b and future is classic :smokin:smokin:smokin

I heard a banger in the club the other day, smooth hard joint. Shazammed that bit and it was layup. That one song alone had me digging through son's entire catalog. Nevaeva is another gem in that tape.

Idk what it is about dude but his music has a lot of heart and soul in it. His real skills aren't stellar but dude makes bangers. Can't even explain it.

I still think he, Quan and thug are competing in the same Lane.

Funny how far future has come from racks and yc is ghost.

Man I've been trying to figure out what it is about dude's music ever since the Ciara thread. I've always rocked with him on some turn up steeze. But after I started posting his verses in that thread, I started to realize how deep dude's influence has been in music since 2010/2011. It's been a nonstop consistent run. Dude is in his own lane, imo.

But man, you all aren't hearing me when I'm telling your Hardly is that deal. I first rocked with it when Monster dropped, but I got caught up in the **** up some commas/codeine crazy/tipsy wave. Then before you knew it, Beast Mode dropped. And then before ****** really had a chance to catch a breath, 56 nights came. I played Monster earlier this week and rediscovered Hardly. :x

Crack in the bushes
I'm tryna buy me a new 88 Cutlass Supreme
Every day hustlin', I gotta go get it
I gotta get Wu-Tang, man, gotta get cream
Long as they print it my n****s can get it
All of my love, I gave it to my city
All of that game you gave me, can't forget it
All that finessin' you gave me, ain't forget it
I turned the whole world up
Now they wanna treat me like an outcast or somethin'
These ****** so broke, instead of go and get it
They'd rather go ask for somethin'
Remember them days I had to load it up
And put on my mask for somethin'
Remember we juuged for somethin'
Remember we take for somethin'
I spent 3 stacks on these Rick Owens, I try my best to forget it
I pour my life inside these poems, my whole soul and my spirit
I'm easily agitated, get intoxicated, try to fight the demons

Last edited:
Future aka Vybz kartel of Rap

keep bringing them Riddims

:smokin

:lol:

My homie was Dj'ing at Dream on South Beach and as i was in the booth we chopped it up for a minute and i asked son if he heard Peacoat by Future (I'd just heard it at the time and had it on constant replay)..Son said he never heard it but he threw it on for the next track and the club nearly exploded :smokin

Last edited:
Good to see that Thread putting people on to Future's music. It's not even about "bangers" with him. He makes that in his sleep. There are probably three throwaway tracks on the last 3 mixtape...and those are actually decent songs. The music he makes works in any setting. You can play March Maddness in the club, the whip, smoking, studying, thinking, relaxing, on your way to work at 8am. Doesn't matter. It's boundless and not situational.

Dude is truly soulful and has the perfect blend of harmonizing and rapping. His beat selection is great, and his last 3 bodies of work have been cohesive and seamless. Can't wait to see what he has next.

For the guy up there that asked for suggestions...I'd suggest checking out True Story, Free Bricks and Streets Calling

The Ciara and Russ Wilson thread lead a lot of people to this thread. :lol:
Add me to that.

I only checked out his albums

Read your lyrics you posted and was like "hold on that **** go"

DLd his last 3 mixtapes and :x :pimp:

this money an option, this weed is an option, this lean is an option. your **** is an option, her **** is an option, I send them through auctions

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh. I spun this 56 nights for the first time and it's easily the best trap album i've heard in years. Timeless material.

Monster was ok.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh. I spun this 56 nights for the first time and it's easily the best trap album i've heard in years. Timeless material.

Monster was ok.

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji] ***** what??? Ill slap the Nofap enthusiast out of you [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

I can damn near touch the sky when I walk outside on my balcony
I'm falcon fly and pelican and higher than you will ever be
And I can see the stars from where I'm at
We stuff that kush inside them cigars like we got that cataracts
Yeah. And blast off. We blast off. We blast off. We blast off.
We going up to the moon
Shout out to them goons
Salute me when you see me cuz big money in the roooooom

:smokin Future van Beethoven

If y'all ain't seen him live you gotta do it when he go on this next run, Monster vs Beast Mode tour was too lit

He showed up late but made up for it by doing a long *** set 
pimp.gif

***** came out drinking a bottle of Ace and turned up 
laugh.gif
 Did majority of Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, and a lot of older **** like Sh*t, Itchin, Same Damn Time, etc 

Codeine Crazy live
iv4MLvj.png

Last edited:
Dude I gotta make it a point to see dude perform. It's crazy I've never seen his shows and I live in Atlanta. :lol:

I can't even imagine codeine crazy live, b. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm telling y'all 56 nights is the better of the 3 but that's not a slight at the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom