Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Finally about to peep 
nthat.gif

I **** with some of the joints on here but he really need to drop another mixtape sometime this summer. Even 2chainz dropping a new mixtape to cater to the streets again.

Is this dude Future the new Max B? Both are pretty much type garbage and can't understand the hell they saying but seem to have a cult following. :smh:

Bought the album. Nothing but flames on it![emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] the ballads are nice too. I just wish never satisfied was longer...smh

Last edited:
Is this dude Future the new Max B? Both are pretty much type garbage and can't understand the hell they saying but seem to have a cult following. :smh:
English is my third language and I understand Future perfectly...

I've had mad random urges to shout "HIT, ___ IT'S A ******* HIT!" and "****datbih ****datbih ****datbih! We don't give a **** about that *****!" over the last 3 days :lol:

am I the only one that thinks this entire album is a dedication to Ciara? :lol: this was for the ladies---can't see how dudes could rock with it

I really only see 4 songs that could be interpreted as being geared towards Clara on here (the deluxe version), so I'm not sure what you're basing that on.

Back
Top Bottom