Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man OG vintage Future my guy but he used to batt like .330 on tapes. Lots of big plays but hella strikeouts.

FBG the Movie and No Sleep tapes he hit a cool .500 idk why yall say he fell off.

Metro is goin on his run right now anything he touch is just about gold. Can't wait for this more.

If I can't hear my ***** on Nard & B again then lemme get more How Can I Not, Chanel Vintage, Monster, Maison Margiela etc please.

Last edited:
Man this his last chance wit me. No more of that future hendrix ****, bag to that old trap ****, give the og fans something man.

Man OG vintage Future my guy but he used to batt like .330 on tapes. Lots of big plays but hella strikeouts.

FBG the Movie and No Sleep tapes he hit a cool .500 idk why yall say he fell off.

Well FBG the Movie was dope as hell but it dropped almost two years ago and No Sleep was cool but it had/has zero replay value... I listen to a few random jawns from Black Woodstock more than I do No Sleep.

I need that True Story, Streetz Calling, FBG Future for the fall/winter on this Monster tape.

What's the sitchoo with Nard & B and Future?  
nerd.gif
 He made a decent amount of memorable tracks with him, not even my usual cup of tea but they were always catchy.

Last edited:
Real talk I need more "dem","ain't no way around it", " gon to the moon", "made myself a boss, type future with a lil bit of never end type tracks

Idk. I can kind of see what y'all are talking about with Future falling off a bit. But I think he still has it in him... I didn't like FBG: The Movie when it first dropped, but I was probably smokin' dust around that time, because it grew to be one of my favorites from him.. 

Anyway, I've been rocking with this for the past couple of weeks. 

Real talk I need more "dem","ain't no way around it", " gon to the moon", "made myself a boss, type future with a lil bit of never end type tracks

"Ain't no way around it" is one of my favorite songs of any genre period. Song was too real.

Future thought he was bigger than his fan base, and tried to go Pop and be on that "move that genre forward" BS that really means abandoning hip hop for pop music.

Still holding out hope for shorty though.

I already told y'all "Aint No Way Around It" was his 'Thriller' and he'll never make anything better

"I paid my grandma rent, and bought my lor sister a house" [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Turn on the lights was amazing. That boy couldn't miss from '11 to early '13

Last edited:
dudes couldn't keep in that lane because their 100 thousand ****** crammed up in it right now.... Migos, Thugga, Pee Wee, etc etc are all doing a slight variation of what future was doing. When everything sounds similar to your sound you gota switch up & let's not act like he didn't just drop this Epicness

He can still bring it when he's not trying to reach for charts

Last edited:
laugh.gif

All three of the songs you posted are B-Grade Trap Future songs, even the beats on those joints are lazy... if he drops that type of forced weak sh** on Monster he can just keep it. 

Last edited:
Honest made me a fan of Future. I never really liked a full tape or album until that. I played that and YG's album to death this summer.

Last edited:
:lol:

All three of the songs you posted are B-Grade Trap Future songs, even the beats on those joints are lazy... if he drops that type of forced weak sh** on Monster he can just keep it. 

Because ya'll ****** want him to recreate the same song over & over & over again... that is why he can't stay in "trap" to long because fans have a new favorite trap rapper every 6 months... The only reason dudes ever stuck wit Gucci is because he never fully got a chance to "blow". dudes want trap rappers to continually keep the same redundant *** formula over the same redundant *** beats until someone comes & jacks there **** so you fickle *** fans could claim a new "king".

there is nothing Lazy about those beats, and there is nothing B-Grade about them dudes just don't like change.

Back
Top Bottom