Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

When I jumped off the porch
I was selling that crack like that **** was a sport
I was running thru bushes jumping over fences
I gotta get way from them narcs

:pimp:

And I never see love for serve the base. It's gotta be the beat cuz the lyrics are laced

I play the games of the thrones with you
I can't change I was god given

Imma hand myself a major L and prob not go. Too much hogwash goin' on and I'm feeling less and less enthused about payin' more than $70 for tix

Why would you hand yourself an L when you can dictate the outcome being a W? Ball out.

I can't get into drippin. Sounds like some fetty wap mess. Don't really care for purple reign the song much either.

I randomly scream around the crib
YOU NEED THAT DRIP
LIKE To DRIP
THEY LIKE TO DRIP

And SHAWTY WANT A TASTE OF THE HIGH LIFE

I see your loyalty payin off. :smokin

Salute!

I see your grind been payin off. :smokin

Salute!

I don't trust your baby mama but we made a crazy film
And I smashed her last night on a lot of pills
And we turned her apartment to a trap house deal
And I turned her apartment to my dope house deal

SIDENOTE: Batman Beyond Intro>>

I caught myself filling in those "woo woo woo" adlibs as I read these lines :lol:

After living with it for a couple days, Hendrix came correct again.

I can't lie though, "Run Up" and "Bye Bye" (Scooter would've sounded right at home on this) are some of the most filler-feeling songs in this 5/6 Peat in my opinion. I don't feel any urge to skip them or anything, but they definitely play the background.

A lot of Metro's beats on here sounded like "Jumpman" remixes to me as well.

I can't get down with Run Up. And I keep trying to tell you all, Slaute is the one. Always run that joint back. :smokin

It's crazy b/c I like run up but I never want to listen to it. The Congo style drums are catchy.

I only like the first like 8 seconds of bye bye.

An oldie from ds1 that I rock with us watch this, that whole tape just has a fun party vibe to it.

I can't get down with Run Up. And I keep trying to tell you all, Slaute is the one. Always run that joint back. :smokin

Run up is like the perfect two step song. Wait til you hear that joint at a party. You gon be hitting some new moves and sht :lol:.

To me, Perkys Callin is the stand up track easily. Listened to that while drinking Henny the other day...had me in the feels mane.

It's crazy b/c I like run up but I never want to listen to it. The Congo style drums are catchy.

I only like the first like 8 seconds of bye bye.

An oldie from ds1 that I rock with us watch this, that whole tape just has a fun party vibe to it.

Watch this is a classic. I gotta give DS1 a listen today for old times sake.

Run up is like the perfect two step song. Wait til you hear that joint at a party. You gon be hitting some new moves and sht :lol:.

To me, Perkys Callin is the stand up track easily. Listened to that while drinking Henny the other day...had me in the feels mane.

I can't even imagine fam. I haven't given PR a spin while buzzed/faded/f'ed up

Last edited:
Def got that fetty wap vibe from drippin. Run up sounds like a prime wayne track. Bye bye has that juice man wave. Can't put my finger on it but never forget has like a master p no limit influence. Hater **** is one of those jumpman remix. Tape is a mix I see why he called it purple reign.

Shoulda got my ticket when it was first announced. Show is def gonna be lit. Kinda worried bout some dumb stuff popping off tho :smh:

I'm willing to drop a bill or so to see Fuutch.

The run he is making is...sensational. It would be a crime to miss him at the hottest point in his career (yet)

Why would you hand yourself an L when you can dictate the outcome being a W? Ball out.
I'd be going by myself and I personally hate crowds. Gotta feeling I'd be out there tryna jam but be watchin' over my shoulder for some foolishness. 

Whatever, I've dropped $150 on poor quality Jordans I don't eem have any more. $150 for this isn't the biggest waste of money in my life.

WAIT THIS ***** CHARGING 150$ A SHOW? I'VE BEEN TO KENDRICK, COLE, JAY, YE AND THE MOST I'VE PAID WAS 180$ FOR THE YEEZUS TOUR AND THAT WAS OFF RESALE

I LIKE FUTURE BUT THEM PERKYS MUST HAVE ROTTED HIS BRAIN

Back
Top Bottom