Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

And I don't care what anyone says. London and Thugger make magic. :smokin

Thug and his producer Wheezy got some nice ones too.

Thug makes pure heat with literally everyone he gets in the studio with. 

London, Metro, Wheezy, Goose, Isaac Flame, Dun Deal, Mike Will. It don't even matter really. 

Man if a human being can't listen to "Hey, I" or "Power" and feel it, then their father is their mother's brother. Only logical explanation.

*looks subtly in the direction of Peep Game*

Just listened to both of those and he sounds like Courage the Cowardly Dog on both tracks. Wasted beats again. Him and Lil' B need to send their producers to those underground rappers that can rap their ***** off over dusty basement beats

Never forget
Perky's calling
Wicked
Drippin
Inside the mattress

Have been the soundtrack of my year

Last edited:
I like both so Im looking to both of their music tomorrow. Went to a party Saturday all they played was Thugga & Future

Birdman clearly offering Young Thug up for sex to get his music on the radio, cause besides Lifestyle and Stoner, I don't know a single tangible, real-life person that listens to him. Future on the other hand can organically get on the radio, along with me being able to pull up to a stoplight and actually hear his music from other cars. Damn near all of WATTBA and probably 5 songs from an actual in-store album on the charts as well. There is no one really listening to Young Thug, and the people who are can probably tell you song names, but don't know that it's him making those songs. His "fans" and Birdman need to quit trying to make him happen. All he's doing is wasting London beats that could go to other people.

Legit you're the #1 thugger hater. Pull up slime.

Lol don't pull up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I don't care what anyone says. London and Thugger make magic. :smokin

Thug and his producer Wheezy got some nice ones too.

Thug makes pure heat with literally everyone he gets in the studio with. 

London, Metro, Wheezy, Goose, Isaac Flame, Dun Deal, Mike Will. It don't even matter really. 

Man if a human being can't listen to "Hey, I" or "Power" and feel it, then their father is their mother's brother. Only logical explanation.

*looks subtly in the direction of Peep Game*

I don't disagree with you but at the end of the day Thug hasn't dropped a tape that's LIT from front to back. At this point he's Lebron in Miami year 1... highlights and high points for days but he's yet to secure ring 1.

I just think Thugger's tapes are too long, really. I also think you can take the best 9 songs from each and make something I'd enjoy just as much as 56 Nights or Beast Mode.

But SS2, alone, is longer than 56 Night and Beast Mode put together. Future did it perfect.

But yes...I think both of them are dope as hell. At their average, I think Thugger is better. At their best, I think Future is better. Both, barely.

And Purple Rain is still mid.

:rofl:

:smh: I was even worse than Peep 3 years ago
Man smh. I was worse then peep that's how I know he will come around. I use think gucci really lost his mind and was feeling himself vouch in for sure and signing him.

I don't disagree with you but at the end of the day Thug hasn't dropped a tape that's LIT from front to back. At this point he's Lebron in Miami year 1... highlights and high points for days but he's yet to secure ring 1.

Fam really compared thugga to lebron in Miami, meaning that he was already the MVP but didn't have a championship :smh: y'all really do overstate that mans career

All this Thugger slander in here :smh:

Fam said no one in real life listens to him lmao. SS1 & 2 > PR & Future's my favorite artist.

Fam really compared thugga to lebron in Miami, meaning that he was already the MVP but didn't have a championship :smh: y'all really do overstate that mans career

Meh. While I think you did take my post a little out of context, I'll say you're probably right, I gassed that a bit... he's more of a present day Russy Westbrook.

Last edited:

So all we've heard at this point off of EVOL is Low Life? 10/11 new tracks :pimp:

I don't even know how these artists differentiate between the two these days. I doubt Future's/Khaled's involvement with Apple Music would allow for this to come out without a barcode. Same way with WATTBA.

Slowly seeing some of y'all come around :lol:

The beef is here now.

#teamthug

And thug coming at future for the same reason I was tryna tell y'all this man's best days are behind him. He's dropping too many projects tryna stay relevant and his quality is taking a hit. He's not feeding the streets with tons of music like Gucci did, he's feeding the teeny boppers who likes their iTunes neatly organized. Apple music :lol:

The streets ain't checkin that hard for you anymore futch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom