Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Think this dropped right before Monster dropped. heard this and knew this ***** was on another level 
mean.gif

I still remember where I was the first time I heard Monster and watched the video simultaneously, then he gave Metro the Exec. Producer role, that's when I knew he was hungry again :pimp:

I still remember listening to some fake Monster tape and it felt like someone told me Santa wasn't real... I even came in here conceding defeat and all :lol:

Thanks again Cici :pimp:

before commas took off , me and my brother rode to dc and i put on monster a day or two after it dropped 

we got threw the first few tracks and he was talking and _ . after commas came on he got mad quiet , i knew i had him .

commas went off and he just looked at a me like
sick.gif
 bruh , we gotta run that back 

coincidently we did the same thing to codeine crazy . in the hotel room it just kept playing over and over in the background and i eventually focused in on it and sat up like hol up this sound crazy !

ended up playing codeine crazy all the way home 
laugh.gif

When I saw the artwork for Monster thought it was gonna be some Halloween themed tape with just some bangers.

Dropped a classic and still his best work. :pimp:

Last edited:
Anybody know the source of the vocal sample used in Seven Rings? Same source sampled on French's Miley Cyrus right? Or am I trippin? This has been ****** with my mind since EVOL dropped. :lol:

'Purple Reign' (the title track) is so overwhelming :smh: :wow:
So is Perkys Callin

Last edited by a moderator:
Was bumping monster this morning and one of my favorite tracks off that tape is Throw Away..low key slept on

Also I thought the next beast mode installment was next up..?

Came in here to agree that Purple Reign as a whole tape is slept on. Outside of Wicked and Drippin, a lot of heads moved on to EVOL quickly.

For me tho, I listen to PR more than EVOL. It has more depth and the beats were better selected.

EVOL way more slept on than PR.

It became the thing to say, that PR is underrated because a couple of people didn't take to it the very first weeks. But when you really pay attention, joint has gotten constant love since then... As it should.

On the other hand some straight up slanderous things been said about EVOL. Which is kind of a shame cause it's a great party/energy tape where PR a lil more of a smoke and chill tape.

Future's label is tripping not making too much sauce a single. It's clear Future doesn't care for singles and charts too much.

***** just put the tracks out and let them do numbers organically

Back
Top Bottom