Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I see HNDRXX getting a lot of love in here I'm gone run it back at work

I wasn't expecting HNDRXX to be so good after people initially described it as the Suit to Nelly's SweatSuit :lol:

I kept hear g a yatchy song with some other dude on it, guess thats it. My youngin be singing that ****

Ya man I've yet to hear that Kyle/Yachty song yet that joint is #5 on the Boards

Brazy

I hear that song non stop
Fr damn near every time I flip on the radio 
laugh.gif

Mask off is moving tho I think its already Future's highest charting solo song

Last edited:

Ya man I've yet to hear that Kyle/Yachty song yet that joint is #5 on the Boards

Brazy

I hear that song non stop
Fr damn near every time I flip on the radio :lol:  

I do a good job of never turning the radio on so I'm happy to say, I've never heard this song :pimp:

Think I played Hallucinating like 70 times in the past two days

My boy :smokin

Every week I got a new favorite from Hndrxx. First it was Use me, then Neva Missa Lost now Hallucinating.

This.

I've heard that about as much as the Dram/Yatchy song and that Ugly God "Water" song :lol: I thought the Kyle/Yatchy song was a parody on youtube until I randomly flip on the radio and it heard it

I went on soundcloud to check the top rap songs the other day and was amazed/appalled at the songs kids are listening too.

So much trash b, Post Malone, Yachty, Xxxwhatever, Ugly God, Lil Uzi just a bunch of suburban influenced trash.

I've heard that about as much as the Dram/Yatchy song and that Ugly God "Water" song :lol: I thought the Kyle/Yatchy song was a parody on youtube until I randomly flip on the radio and it heard it

I went on soundcloud to check the top rap songs the other day and was amazed/appalled at the songs kids are listening too.

So much trash b, Post Malone, Yachty, Xxxwhatever, Ugly God, Lil Uzi just a bunch of suburban influenced trash.

i f with posty.

ugly god wack but id be lyin if the water beat wasnt fire

Last edited:

Strange man :lol:

Them Tumblr kids infiltrated the game....and got that festival
Rap crowd **** in a chokehold.

Ain't for me.

Ugly God is literally a Lil B ripoff to the T :x ***** getting money too

Uzi doing what Wayne thought he was doing during his Rebirth/Rap meets Pop Punk era

Last edited:
I had to climb out the sewer
Know you looked down but I know where I'm goin'
Hold me down
Don't ruin my confidence, don't you do it
Sometimes I try to be there for you
And my plan, it don't go like I want it
Watch me roll this dope, watch me
Hit the trap and load this gun, watch me

Back
Top Bottom