Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Mask Off is pretty unremarkable to me. I understand the allure, I guess, but it's not a special song. I'm
glad it's doing its thing though.

Just curious. What do you guys mean when we use the phrase "it's the one"?

For me, it's the track that resonates across the board. The track that you hear at traffic lights, at sporting events, in clubs, etc. It doesn't necessarily have to be the best track on the album. The "one" is that song that starts that wave.

Btw you're bugging with that When I Was Broke > Mask Off stuff. :lol:

I'm going with Draco and Feds Did a Sweep over MO though.

Last edited:
Feds did a sweep is up there w/ where I came from. Futire out here legit making hymnals. Going home to glory music
mean.gif
Damn, good comparison... not sure which one I like more honestly.

C9uIDxWXkAAWJkb.jpg

After a whirlwind year featuring infidelity, expensive gift giving and family vacations, Larsa and Scottie Pippen are moving forward with their divorce according to TMZ.

In case you missed the events that lead the duo to this point here’s a brief recap.

Larsa cheated with Future when she attended his birthday party, turned up in VIP, then took scantily clad photos in his home which she posted on Instagram with the caption ”Waiting Patiently.”

Scottie initiates divorce proceedings.

Not completely done after the Future fiasco, Scottie gave Larsa a $4 million come back ring on Valentine’s Day. While celebrating the day of love a TMZ reporter almost got beat up asking Scottie “where’s Future?”.

Even after the big, giant diamond and joint vacations with their children the divorce will continue.

Percocet & strippers is a low key classic lol. :smokin

I slept again smh

2 years later :smh:. Y'all just catching up. That's a Dungeon Family vibe right there.

"Treasure bring misery, codeine in my delivery
I pulled up in a big B, swerving like a hippie
Moving with the dopers and pushers
In the Rover ducking undercover, hugging the Interstate
Copping a couple cakes and the drum hanging under me
Got a chain hanging over me, God watching over me
All my angels watch over me, I bag it like groceries
Keep some cash flowing over me
Got some money all in my hand and I stack it all under me
The young ****** under me they gon' stand up in any war
Who built this **** ground up? At the head of a seminar
I talk for the real ones, I talk for them ******
They feel this **** out in Belgium (@Colombia :pimp:)
Freeband Gang"

C9uIDxWXkAAWJkb.jpg

After a whirlwind year featuring infidelity, expensive gift giving and family vacations, Larsa and Scottie Pippen are moving forward with their divorce according to TMZ.
In case you missed the events that lead the duo to this point here’s a brief recap.
Larsa cheated with Future when she attended his birthday party, turned up in VIP, then took scantily clad photos in his home which she posted on Instagram with the caption ”Waiting Patiently.”
Scottie initiates divorce proceedings.
Not completely done after the Future fiasco, Scottie gave Larsa a $4 million come back ring on Valentine’s Day. While celebrating the day of love a TMZ reporter almost got beat up asking Scottie “where’s Future?”.
Even after the big, giant diamond and joint vacations with their children the divorce will continue.

:lol: @ the facial expressions in these pics

2 years later :smh:. Y'all just catching up. That's a Dungeon Family vibe right there.

"Treasure bring misery, codeine in my delivery
I pulled up in a big B, swerving like a hippie
Moving with the dopers and pushers
In the Rover ducking undercover, hugging the Interstate
Copping a couple cakes and the drum hanging under me
Got a chain hanging over me, God watching over me
All my angels watch over me, I bag it like groceries
Keep some cash flowing over me
Got some money all in my hand and I stack it all under me
The young ****** under me they gon' stand up in any war
Who built this **** ground up? At the head of a seminar
I talk for the real ones, I talk for them ******
They feel this **** out in Belgium (@Colombia :pimp:)
Freeband Gang"

My deluxe copy didnt have it smh,

Back
Top Bottom