OFFICIAL G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Thread; $56.2 Million during the Opening Wknd

Marlon's hairline distracted me the first few times....but he
Spoiler [+]
kicked @+* when he took down them missiles.
Ripcord baby BABBBYYYYYY!!!

Duke and Anna pissed me off to the umpteenth degree
smh.gif

Everything else was super on point
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll probably see it next week.

And I don't see the reason why Paramount decided to nix the critic screenings.. I mean, Transformers was given awful reviews and it made bank at the boxoffice.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Marlon's hairline distracted me the first few times....but he
Spoiler [+]
kicked @+* when he took down them missiles.
Ripcord baby BABBBYYYYYY!!!

Duke and Anna pissed me off to the umpteenth degree
smh.gif

Everything else was super on point
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

But SMH at me for laughin when mine will be like that in a few
frown.gif

I mean lookin at his brother's track records you know it was only time

Quite possibly THE worst movie I have ever seen....people were walking out before that joint was even over. Hollywood is killing nostalgic things from mychildhood. My boy said that GI Joe made Transformers 2 look like an Oscar-worthy movie. There should be refunds given to folks who went to see this. Don'twaste your time....seriously. You won't be entertained one bit.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Quite possibly THE worst movie I have ever seen....people were walking out before that joint was even over. Hollywood is killing nostalgic things from my childhood. My boy said that GI Joe made Transformers 2 look like an Oscar-worthy movie. There should be refunds given to folks who went to see this. Don't waste your time....seriously. You won't be entertained one bit.
laugh.gif
I'm confused

I haven't seen it yet but everyone in this thread has said that it's better than transformers, but yet this post is telling me the opposite.

I'll wait for the rest of NT critics to make a decision to see it or not.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
I liked the movie a lot, kept me entertained from beginning to end. The only thing that bugged me a bit was Channing Tatum's subpar acting, but otherthan that no complaints.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Quite possibly THE worst movie I have ever seen....people were walking out before that joint was even over. Hollywood is killing nostalgic things from my childhood. My boy said that GI Joe made Transformers 2 look like an Oscar-worthy movie. There should be refunds given to folks who went to see this. Don't waste your time....seriously. You won't be entertained one bit.
laugh.gif
I'm confused

I haven't seen it yet but everyone in this thread has said that it's better than transformers, but yet this post is telling me the opposite.

I'll wait for the rest of NT critics to make a decision to see it or not.
nerd.gif
Bro...it was a stupid-%@! movie....people were laughing during the whole thing. Everytime Channing Tatum spoke, folks were cracking up. Thepeople sitting next to me fell asleep. You could honestly watch 10-15 minutes of any point during the movie and know exactly what's going to happen. Youcould probably carry on a conversation with someone and pinpoint exact moments of the movie based off of that 10-15 minutes you saw....it's THAT bad. Justwait for the rental if you have netflix....go see The Hurt Locker.

Nothing feels better than having my childhood raped for two hours.

You know i thought maybe, just maybe, i would be wrong about this movie like i was with the first Transformers, but i wasn't and now i regret evergod-awful second of it. There is nothing, i repeat, NOTHING good about this movie, at all. Not even seeing Snake Eyes brought to life justifies spending moneyon this piece of @*@@. Snake Eyes and Emo Storm Shadow are reduced to lackeys, they face off twice neither of which are very long and their "epic"final battle is completely disgusting drivel. They changed every character so much they shouldn't be allowed to callthis piece of ^$@* anything even remotely G.I. Joe related. The 37% it's at on RT is far too high for this movie. Miller IS NOT The Baroness, Tatum IS NOTDuke, the only actors that did a decent job were Quaid and Ray Park, and thank god Hama got the !@#$ idiot who wanted SE to have a line to drop it, it's!@#$ bad enough that they kept the mouth, and believe me you'll notice it every time you see him and you won't get used to it. "CobraCommander" is a !@#$ joke, just like the whole !@#$ movie. I had to go home and watch the animated movie and resolute to get the unholy taste out of mymouth. There's a reason why companies don't let critics screen their movies and this is the #1 example. Please, PLEASE save your money.

If you call yourself a Joe fan, of any incarnation, and you enjoy this movie you should be ashamed.

Horrible, !@#$ horrible.

Watching the baroness prance around in that skin tight leather suit was worth the price of admission alone

I fell asleep watching this movie.

Siena Miller and that red head chick could get it tho..
pimp.gif

I'm taking it for what it, a G.I. Joe movie
It wasn't the greatest movie I've ever seen and I wasn't looking for Oscar worthy acting so I never took this movie that seriously to begin withand went in with an open mind. Though some more money in the budget for better CGI coulda helped
ohwell.gif

So all the explosions and action was expected. I was entertained and that's what this movie's job was.
Some dudes on NT over analyze every movie
smh.gif
It's a movie, your still aliveand life will continue
Baroness and Scarlett were
pimp.gif
btw

People saying it's better than Revenge of the Fallen...that's still not saying much. Just go in with low expectations and movie should be eehhh...firstshowing helps to ease the pain of a bad movie......

I just saw this movie a few hours ago and I can see why Paramount didn't show this movie to critics. This movie was terrible. If you haven't seen thismovie yet, don't waste your time going to the movies to watch it, wait for it to come out on DVD.

Saw it and I didn`t think it was all that bad. Maybe it`s because I went in there with the lowest expectations ever or maybe it was Sienna Miller & the RedHead`s doing I`m not sure *shrugs*.

THIS MOVIE SUCKED... except for the ladies thou they were
pimp.gif
... and whydid cobra have that deep voice.. he's known for having that really raspy voice.. i give this movie a 4 out 10

Back
Top Bottom