OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

3 more wins left, the Lakers came out hungry tonight, it's 1 game but they made somewhat of a statement tonight, this isn't 2008. now it's time to defend home court on sunday and watch what could possibly be the Lakers final home game this season.

You better believe it.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by finnns2003

People got all hurt & offended today and were giving me the stone face when I said Lakers would win easily tonight and Kobe would erupt and have a big game.

Guess who got the last laugh tonight.

roll.gif
Please. Even though the C's looked awful, you didn't know they'd come out with no urgency or intensity. So cue the Phil pic and go sit down....
laugh.gif

This dude was trolling in the Laker season thread trying to defend and act like the C's bench of Sheed, Tony Allen, Nate Robinson, Michael Finely was just as good as the C's bench of 2 years ago with Posey, PJ Brown, Leon Powe, and Sam I Am.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay thirst and keep drinking the:

hatorade-6778.gif

While you live in the past thinking the Lakers are still soft. After one of your team captains KG even said before game 1 he didn't think the Lakers are a soft team.

laugh.gif

its just game 1 calm down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

^^^^Game 1 was very important. But youre a hater of course you would say that. If Boston won you would be talking @%%$ left and right, G T F O.

3 more to go.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
i wouldnt be talking at all cause i really dont care who wins. i dislike celtics and lakers.

It is just one game, but you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't think it was important.

With that said, Lakers NEED to win game 2.

This win is meaningless if Lakers don't come to play on Sunday.  With that said, the team looked hungry tonight.  You can tell they're tired of hearing how Boston is too physical for them.  It was good to see them beat them at their own game.  It was also good to see KG's %+@#+*+ quiet,  looking like a scared puppy. @!@! clown.

Lakers played an excellent game tonight. Pau Gasol had just as much rebounds as KG, Big Wussy, Rasheed, and KenDICK Perkins COMBINED. How's that for weak? I predict Game 2 should be a closer game since this was a wake-up call for the Celtics. Can't wait to see the game live in Staples!
smile.gif

--The Celtics played a bad game/didnt show up. Thats why the Lakers won.
--This isnt gonna happen again. Lakers must play even better and make sure to win Game 2 before heading out to Boston.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

People got all hurt & offended today and were giving me the stone face when I said Lakers would win easily tonight and Kobe would erupt and have a big game.

Guess who got the last laugh tonight.

roll.gif
Please. Even though the C's looked awful, you didn't know they'd come out with no urgency or intensity. So cue the Phil pic and go sit down....
laugh.gif

This dude was trolling in the Laker season thread trying to defend and act like the C's bench of Sheed, Tony Allen, Nate Robinson, Michael Finely was just as good as the C's bench of 2 years ago with Posey, PJ Brown, Leon Powe, and Sam I Am.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay thirst and keep drinking the:

hatorade-6778.gif

While you live in the past thinking the Lakers are still soft. After one of your team captains KG even said before game 1 he didn't think the Lakers are a soft team.

laugh.gif

1. calm down its just one game
2. this isn't the same KG as 08', did you see him try to make that layup tonight?

The celtics played with no intensity, they looked happy just being in the finals.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Man, who else lost money tonight? Heated...right now

Well, Im heated that I didnt WIN money tonight.  Had under 191.  Effing Kobe.  Did he really have to bang that?  God.
laugh.gif
Kobe had to bang that, shot clock...
laugh.gif

I'm just super glad Artest came to play. He did waaayyyy more than his part last night and needs to be recognized. Offensively and defensively.

Odom had a sub par game, but was in foul trouble with all the tick tack calls. Same with Ray Allen. I expect him to be on fire for the rest of the series.

KG isn't getting away with the jumpers that he's used to throughout the series. Gasol's length is definitely in his face and under his skin.

Everything went according to plan last night.

Game 2 will see Boston crowd the paint, like they did the second half of game 1. That's where they got beat... on the glass. When that happens we have to make our jumpers like we did last night.

And Chris Rock, you a B

Back
Top Bottom