Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

As I've been tumbling down into depression since yesterday, I realized that my team isn't going to go away easily. We haven't had a full healthysquad all year if think about it.
I understand how much of long shot it is to think the rockets can win this, but we weren't given a shot earlier in the series and we're seen as dead inthe water right now. Yet I feel optimistic this morning and have a feeling that Rockets will come out and win this game. I only wish we had Deke to give us apresence inside
tired.gif
Keys to the game:
1. Keep Kobe workin'
2. Don't let them just shoot wide open shots.
3. Keep moving that ball around and get good looks
4. Artest needs to drive it or post up every chance he gets
5 Just play hard, that's all I can ask for

Don't be suprised if Houston wins today.

This game has trap game and letdown potential all over it, i hope the lakers don't play with a, "yao's out were gonna win this series easilyattitude" and have it come back to bite them.

I expect Houston to come out playing hard and tough for 48 minutes today but if the Lakers play the way they should they'll win.

its funny that sooooo many people ready to drop D.FISHER....[ or not start him]

Hes been on the squad forever and 1 bad game he's a bum....

People need to be more patient, i like Farmar too....

But Fisher's got too manY clutch shots for this team, START FISHER..

Artest needs to hit his first few shots. He is the difference.

He was struggling the last game.

Kobe: unstoppable.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

its funny that sooooo many people ready to drop D.FISHER....[ or not start him]

Hes been on the squad forever and 1 bad game he's a bum....

People need to be more patient, i like Farmar too....

But Fisher's got too manY clutch shots for this team, START FISHER..
you must not visit many Lakers game threads...

Laker fans are the most overcritical group on this board.

it seems like too many people are assuming this game is going to be an easy W

i hope you guys are right though because it would be much better to have a chance to close it out in 5 rather then extend it and play more games and have to goback to houston for game 6

its the playoffs though the rockets still got a somewhat decent roster although its pretty low due to injuries but i don't wanna see the lakers give themany hope at all because if they keep it close anything can happen.

I hope we get a fair game...it really takes the excitement out of everything if not called fairly.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by jamergrady

When does the game start????

your a rocket fan you should know this your team is playing today.

its 12:30 though
I asked because on the Rockets site. It said the game starts at 2:30. And its 3:30 And on the thread it said the game starts at 12:30. So I'mconfused that why I asked.

Back
Top Bottom