OFFICIAL: GAME 5 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.13.10 8PM ET ABC

I give it to the C's, they played better than us most of the night. But just like game 2 - there are 1-2 critical calls with the clock under 3 mins that go the wrong way. I'd be fine losing if this wasn't the case, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

there is nobody to blame but the lakers.....they have no bench....they played with no heart...kobe always comes to play but the rest of the team was trash....

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Casper, the ball did not hit the rim...I watched the replay several times

Homecourt advantage means nothing...see game 2

Watch it several more times don't look for the contact just watch the ball if you can't see that Idk what to say

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by jc619er

Phil Jackson is garbage at coaching.
LOL. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on NT. A guy who has 10 rings is a garbage coach? Are you going to clown John Wooden now for dying before reaching his 100th birthday? You gonna say he didn't have enough heart. I have no stock in either team so this is coming from someone who just loves basketball and watching a good game. Your team didn't show up tonight and it happens, but to call it coaching from one of the winningest coaches in NBA history, your fooling yourself. I love LA fans, whether it's baseball, basketbally or whatever sport, they are so quick to turn on their team but always ready to ride the wagon when they win. This made my night.

The f! are you talking about
laugh.gif
i never mentioned him hahahahahahaha
I
meant as to more of this series. im not a fan of his though.

i love him, because he is our coach.

But, i can easily make an argument as to why he aint all what he's meant to be.

when they went to that wired thing, he said something like, "Boston has lost given up the most fourth quarter leads"
indifferent.gif
who the F cares about that. tell them other stuff, no shiit we have to execute.
im not a lakers fan...you know nothing about basketball

Watch it several more times don't look for the contact just watch the ball if you can't see that Idk what to say

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Boston Cel'sh1ts" will get murdered this sunday, im ready to bet my life on it...

paypal: shpatb@hotmail.com
celly 202 375 9553
iss: iLLbanianKid
aim: shpatsoyeah
msn: shpatb@hotmail.com

Located in Bethesda, Maryland.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.n...86_4204379_2974698_n.jpg

Ill bet my wife on the series 2..

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn...86_4092443_5953542_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.n...86_3583057_6139743_n.jpg

Dude owes me a few stacks, but I know he will disappear.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
  wow, he probably offed himself

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yeah. based on the ball's changed trajectory i would say it hit and grazed the rim.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yeah. based on the ball's changed trajectory i would say it hit and grazed the rim.
It had to of.  It hit something you can best believe that.  It is, though, very hard to tell.  

Originally Posted by bijald0331

If it wasn't for Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo would be my fav player in the NBA. No question about it. He is just that damn fun to watch.

being 6' 2" myself, that's how I would want to play in the NBA(minus the shooting form)....if only I was given the talent.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Watching the Lakers tonight reminded me of watching the Cavs. Kobe (LeBron) was carrying the team, and everyone else scored 10 or less. Missing FT's (Ron, Pau) and just not playing with heart.
We had it the first 2/3 games; I don't know where it went.
nerd.gif

I know man.  I don't get it.  They really did look like the Cavs tonight.  It was Mamba, then everyone else just tagging along.  %@$++ depressing to watch dude.  
ohwell.gif
  I'm real excited to see them in Game 6.  I wonder how vocal Kobe got in the locker room after the game.  

Kobe: "pau you f'ing F@ck!!! go back to spain and bring your game!! only want to show up against Amary!!!"

"ron you son a B!, if Ariza was hre he would make all of his shots and i would be able to drive more. i dont give a F! that you used to shoot 40% from the field."

"Bynum, stop neing made of glass and hi4t the gym. looking like grant hill out there."

"Shannon are you alergic to guarding Ray???? why do you fel the need to leave him open, and then on offense think your me and pull fade aways."

"Ears, why do you think your steve nash trying to pull up from three then air it. we should have gaven you up instead of J Critt."

"Kardashian, ever since you married that hting you been scared. has it put the fear of god into you???"

" Phil why you sleeping half the time, use your chi remedies and yang or whatever and shove it up your ***. acting like its pre-season."

Series is over for LA. Beside Kobe , everyone else is garbage and show no heart to win. Paul Gasol still remain soft and will always be soft. Odom is :} This dude is 6'10 and doesn't know how to use his length and size at all. Artest is too slow to guard Pierce effectively. Fisher can't guard Allen. Bynum is garbage. The bench is garbage. It's going to be ugly in LA when Boston hold up that trophy. It was a nice season but

LAKERS Layups: 10-23 | Dunks: 1-2 | Jumpers: 20-53
Field Goals: 31-78 | 3-Pointers: 7-19 | Free Throws: 17-26

CELTICS Layups: 17-23
| Dunks: 0-0 | Jumpers: 23-49
Field Goals: 40-71 | 3-Pointers: 3-12 | Free Throws: 9-13

RONDO Layups: 7-9 | Dunks: 0-0 | Jumpers: 2-4
R. ALLEN Layups: 3-3 | Dunks: 0-0 | Jumpers: 2-7
PIERCE Layups: 2-3 | Dunks: 0-0 | Jumpers: 10-18
GARNETT Layups: 3-3 | Dunks: 0-0 | Jumpers: 4-9

LOL. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on NT. A guy who has 10 rings is a garbage coach? Are you going to clown John Wooden now for dying before reaching his 100th birthday? You gonna say he didn't have enough heart. I have no stock in either team so this is coming from someone who just loves basketball and watching a good game. Your team didn't show up tonight and it happens, but to call it coaching from one of the winningest coaches in NBA history, your fooling yourself. I love LA fans, whether it's baseball, basketbally or whatever sport, they are so quick to turn on their team but always ready to ride the wagon when they win. This made my night.

laugh.gif
I

when they went to that wired thing, he said something like, "Boston has lost given up the most fourth quarter leads"
indifferent.gif
here's the difference between Doc and Phil in Game 5. Doc tells  his players to stick to their game plan, don't over-react to Kobe scoring 532324 points.... Phil tells his team that the Celtics will choke the game away... now I know Phil plays mind games and all... but based on the two statements, who's coach is preaching confidence and who's coach is basically hoping the other team loses cuz he know his team cannot win....at least Game 5.

damn disappointing. play with some heart.
besides kobe it doesnt look like they are interested in winning another championship.

backs against the wall now. still have hope for my team. definately will not be a pleasant day if i gotta see the celtics win it at staples.

even though he hasnt shown up this series, artest > ariza
and people doubting phil
smh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

laugh.gif
I

indifferent.gif
im nothing

didnt hit the rim.....

even with that Lakers could have stole the game.. RON ARTEST blew this.. Missed 2 big free throws. Let Rondo off the hook for free throws.. Should have went up strong to get that 3 point play off the Fisher jump ball.. And allowed Pierce to just kill him all night...

Lakers need to run the offense through Fisher.
That allows everyone a chance to get going early.
Kobe can then do his thing in the second half.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I would love to get a job as a beat reporter, or member of the media. They ask the dumbest "questions," most of which are really just statements.
That's because they know that most of the answers will be generic. Plus, most of them are on a deadline so they aren't concerned with getting anything earth-shattering, just a quote.

Anyway, it's hard to find a game that is really exciting when the lead is near double digits most of the time, but this was one of them. 

it is clear which team has the most talent and most heart now

kobe is the only laker that has a combination of heart and talent on the lakers

the celtics have 4

add to that that the celtics bench is deeper and better
laugh.gif

the lakers better pray that the bench and the no heart lakers can play better with the crowd behind them

someone buy trevor and ronny a seat behind the lakers bench too.
laugh.gif
desperation? yeah it's the last 2 games of the season.

Originally Posted by Essential1

didnt hit the rim.....

even with that Lakers could have stole the game.. RON ARTEST blew this.. Missed 2 big free throws. Let Rondo off the hook for free throws.. Should have went up strong to get that 3 point play off the Fisher jump ball.. And allowed Pierce to just kill him all night...
[Vin Diesal] It don't matter if you win by an inch or by a mile, winning is winning [/Vin Diesal]

It did hit the rim. The back of the rim in the corner and then it bounced off the glass. You can clearly see it change trajectory in that one replay.

It doesn't matter either way tho, that aint why the Lakers lost. That didn't change the game. It can't be reviewed on tape anyway so deal with the refs call. Stop trying to make it like refs decided this game when they didn't. Haven't since game 2 & 3.

Back
Top Bottom