OFFICIAL: GAME 6 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.15.10 9PM ET ABC

franchise comin thru in the clutch
pimp.gif

fundz4:
23ska909red02:
On the Brown dunk from the Kobe pass, nice no-call by the refs on Rondo pushing the hell out of Kobe after Kobe dished it.
laugh.gif

Shut up
I suggest you keep those kinds of immature responses for another forum. If you can't handle reading opinions that you don't like, then get gone.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by Remi23

I Normally Don't Complain about Refs but the Officiating is Horrible this game.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
im sayin though
roll.gif

celtics are clearly missing soo many shots that it's hurting them
i know right?

Refs do not make you shoot 34% from the field, and have your team have 0 bench points until the 3rd quarter

wow, alot of bad things are said through out this thread but i guess you gotta be backing the same team as them to say something absurd.

Elated with the W.

In regards to the social network aspect of this series, I don't wanna get caught up in it but these broads on Facebook are slaying me right now. Broads and ninjas who act like broads(ninja broads). All the out of nowhere Boston fans but I gotta remember that the hatred for the Lakers runs deep.

I've got magic fans on my friend list going for the Celts
sick.gif

Anyways, one more win.

LA has GOT to come out with even more intensity on Thursday.

this game should not have been a blow out. the celtics had open looks and clean drives to the hoop. they just didnt hit um. Easiest thing to say is they played like the lakers in boston.

game 7 no doubt will probably be a close game. hopefully the lakers play tough.

An injury like perkins can actually benefit the celtics because sheed is a totally different player to guard. Perkins provides NO offense whatsoever but sheed does. I hope the lakers are prepared for that. Remember when yao went down and the rockets blew out the lakers? lets not have a repeat of that lol

and man staples center still not crazy loud smh

Straight domination.
smh.gif

Props to the Lakers; they outplayed the Celtics from tip-off.

The Celtics better get their head out of their @@$@! for Game 7.
smh.gif

I'm not suprised that the Lakers won tonight, they are the defending champs after all, but I expected the game to be closely contested and come down to the wire not the demolition we saw tonight.

Good win for the Lakers. The bench really helped and Gasol had a good overall game. Kobe did his usual thing.

Celtics need to respond in Game 7. I hope getting blown out helps. It's usually better to get blown out than to lose by 1 point when there is a Game 7 coming up. I'm sure they don't need the motivation, but no one likes embarrassing themselves.

Picked up tickets to game 7. I will single-handedly make sure my section is loud START TO FINISH!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe: "Getting the opportunity doesn't make me happy; winning makes me happy. You think if the buzzer sounds and we lose, I'm gonna be happy for the opportunity. Psh, no,"

67 points, wow.

67 freakin points.

I figured L.A. was due for a game, but that was something else.

feel bad for perkins. he kept his cool and played with discipline all series and will still end up missing a game.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i cannot wait to see some of the lame excuses laker fans are going to post after they get thatass beat tonight

Yo!!

You act like that isn't exactly what happens every time y'all lose a game.

Celts played exactly the way I hoped they wouldn't. Like they didn't need to put in any effort cuz they got a game to spare.

Turrible.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i cannot wait to see some of the lame excuses laker fans are going to post after they get thatass beat tonight

Yo!!

You act like that isn't exactly what happens every time y'all lose a game.
Oh I'm sorry, did I quote you?  I didn't realize..... 

Didn't know you were associated with the quote.  Oooopps.

For the record, I should have bolded exactly what I meant to quote, which was his comment about the Lakers getting beat. That is all.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Celts played exactly the way I hoped they wouldn't. Like they didn't need to put in any effort cuz they got a game to spare.

Turrible.
Celtics played Game 6 like they had a Game 7 as much as Lakers played Game 5 like they had a Game 6/7 at home. So that's why it's come down to just Game 7 so both teams can come out and play hard and no more taking games off......

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Turrible.
Celtics played Game 6 like they had a Game 7 as much as Lakers played Game 5 like they had a Game 6/7 at home. So that's why it's come down to just Game 7 so both teams can come out and play hard and no more taking games off......
exactly...
close game for game 7 for sure

An injury like perkins can actually benefit the celtics because sheedis a totally different player to guard. Perkins provides NO offensewhatsoever but sheed does.
And he's equally as good defensively, maybe better.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

An injury like perkins can actually benefit the celtics because sheedis a totally different player to guard. Perkins provides NO offensewhatsoever but sheed does.
And he's equally as good defensively, maybe better.
I'm gonna have to disagree.  Perkins is the heart of that D.  He does a great job of keeping Bynum & Pau away from the paint.  Without him in the middle the Lakers can get to the hoop with ease.

Sheed's been playing some lazy *++ defense lately.  Instead of moving his feet on defense, he reaches in every time.  He's obviously an upgrade from Perkins on the offensive side.  He stretches the defense and gives Garnett plenty of room down low. 

Even with Sheed being an upgrade on the offensive side, I'd still take Perkins. 

Back
Top Bottom