OFFICIAL: GAME 6 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.15.10 9PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Celts played exactly the way I hoped they wouldn't. Like they didn't need to put in any effort cuz they got a game to spare.

Turrible.
Celtics played Game 6 like they had a Game 7 as much as Lakers played Game 5 like they had a Game 6/7 at home. So that's why it's come down to just Game 7 so both teams can come out and play hard and no more taking games off......
exactly...
close game for game 7 for sure
That just shows the caliber of NBA teams qualified to make it to the finals and one be NBA champions.

No killer instinct. No leaving it all out on the court. Not trying to win the game. Not playing to win cuz you lazy and will have more chances.

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

"On another note, I bought my Game 7 ticket today. And am fully confident that I will be in downtown LA on Thursday night." said a laker fan, gotta be he going to the janitors meeting cause the series ends tuesday night guess he didnt get the memo.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Anyway, Lakers straight murked it tonight.. will be in attendance on Thursday. Should be wild! Cant wait, Perkins looked like he was hurt pretty badly but at the same time so did Bynum.

Anxious for Thursday to come, ONE more to go.

pimp.gif

win or lose, as a Laker fan you gotta be proud of how they defended this title. It's one more game but they've fought to the very end.

i got all the respect in the world for Boston if the Lakers win on Thursday regardless if they win by 1 or win by 39. those guys are legit.

i can't wait til thursday though but i can sleep good tonight. i drank a few king kobra 40's tonight as a preview, on thursday i wanna drink champagne to enjoy things.

less then 48 hours away, and 48 mins away lets get this

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I hope the refs get jumped after the game.

Dude you complain about the refs in EVERY lost.

What about the C's bench being outscored 24-0?

What about Gasol almost having a triple double?

What about the Lakers up almost 20 in rebounds?

What about the Lakers being undefeated when Ron gets 15 or more?

You can't blame the refs for EVERYTHING.
Dude you must've missed my previous post about the TEAM. Stop overreacting to everything man.

I did miss your previous post, BUT I do remember you saying Stern gave the orders for Game 1 and 3.

You seem very reluctant to give the Lakers credit. It seems like every C's lost is a direct result of poor refereeing.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

An injury like perkins can actually benefit the celtics because sheed is a totally different player to guard. Perkins provides NO offense whatsoever but sheed does.
And he's equally as good defensively, maybe better.
I'm gonna have to disagree.  Perkins is the heart of that D.  He does a great job of keeping Bynum & Pau away from the paint.  Without him in the middle the Lakers can get to the hoop with ease.

Sheed's been playing some lazy *++ defense lately.  Instead of moving his feet on defense, he reaches in every time.  He's obviously an upgrade from Perkins on the offensive side.  He stretches the defense and gives Garnett plenty of room down low. 

Even with Sheed being an upgrade on the offensive side, I'd still take Perkins. 

not in this series when perkins has been getting into foul trouble lately. sheed can play great defense when he wants to especially against pau pulling the chair on him multiple times this series and blocking his post shots.

lakers just please watch out for sheed and davis in game 7
ohwell.gif
 i feel one of them will have a big night in game 7

The team that has won Game 3 of the Finals has always gone on to win it. Chalk up one for LA.

Boston can take some comfort in the fact that that their franchise has never lost Game 7 of an NBA Finals to the Lakers. Chalk up one for Boston (sort of).

Something has to give Thursday night...

Perkins injury isn't good

But if Sheed actually does something he could be huge for us.

i predicted a 7 game series between these two teams from the get go...its only fitting

as for the game last night the bench is the key and we played like we had a chip on our shoulder...everyone played with the sense of urgency and just outhustled the celtics

with that said i expect a very very close game in game 7...hopefully the staples crowd is as crazy or maybe more than last night its crucial

Those no calls for Boston were laughable. That isn't the reason why we lost though. I think the game would've been different if Perkins was still in the game.

Those no calls for Boston were laughable. That isn't the reason why we lost though. I think the game would've been different if Perkins was still in the game.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Doc didn't think so.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- please dont let Perkins injury keep him out of game 7..........

--This. It would be best if both teams had all players available to play.

Dont feel bad for the Celtics, injuries are a part of the game.

You think they feel bad for Bynum as he limped around the whole playoffs?

Originally Posted by franchise3

This is what's going to happen:

In the lead up to game 6, a lot of people are gonna harp how the NBA is rigged, and that this is what the NBA wanted. A 7 game series.

..problem is, the Celtics WILL WIN Game 6. The NBA conspiracy theorists will have nothing to say.

The reason the Celtics will win Game 6, is because while Kobe is a bad dude, who's going to help him? Bynum is hurt, Pau is ghost (along with Kobe for the most part) come 4th quarter. Go look at it. Who's gonna help Kobe score points, put up 15+? Odom? Fish? Artest?? Nah.

Then after the game, and for awhile, Lakers fans are gonna complain how only if they had a healthy Bynum.

..in which I'll say, what if the Celtics had a healthy KG last year?

The end.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Dont feel bad for the Celtics, injuries are a part of the game.

You think they feel bad for Bynum as he limped around the whole playoffs?

...and we played a whole series without him in 08. And kobes been ayin with a bad back, knee, and broken finger all year

laugh.gif
I mostly said all that because it woulda been madness if LA lost game 6.
pimp.gif

But if LA wins game 7, then it's all props.

But if they lose... And you think Yuku is bad now?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom