OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

perkins is done
pimp.gif

Sheed needs to stand up

*waits for dumb laker fans to say he's faking an injury to come back and give a spark in the 2nd half like this is Angels in The Outfield*

Originally Posted by shoehd

perkins is done
pimp.gif

smh.gif
 @ celebrating someone's injury.

That really sucks for Perkins. Sheed and Big Baby better step up.

I'm really hoping for a good, close game tommorrow.

id like for perkins to play because we prepare with perkins in the lineup and its a different story now with a different lineup

ala missing yao ming in the rockets series last season

i hope we dont let our guard down with perk out...i expect the celtics to come out firing

Originally Posted by toine2983

perkins is done
pimp.gif

smh.gif

ill say it again, perkins is done
pimp.gif

go lakers!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

FML.. I'm gonna be on a flight during game 7
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Same here..
mad.gif

Well, not exactly. Ill land at 9 PM EDT, which is when the game starts, but itll be a 2.5-3 hour drive to my girls place.

Sucks that I'll most likely miss this game in its entirety.

An entire playoff without a Kobe Bryant game winner/signature moment? Its well over due, Black Mamba will hit the closer in OT 99-95.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Sheed needs to stand up

*waits for dumb laker fans to say he's faking an injury to come back and give a spark in the 2nd half like this is Angels in The Outfield*

*insert surprised Weebay from The Wire gif here*

You may be on to somethin here...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Physicx

tickets for tonight must be
sick.gif

I got my tickets early for 700. I seen some seats next to mine go for 1275....
sick.gif
Enjoy that.

Gotta roll with it. Sheed please do something.

I honestly could care less about both teams, BUT my dude bean is made for these moments. I also despise paul pierce, sooooooo ima root for the lakeshow. I'd rather see kobe win his 5th then pierce win his 2nd.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Physicx

tickets for tonight must be
sick.gif

I got my tickets early for 700. I seen some seats next to mine go for 1275....
sick.gif

Word, I saw some for a few rows behind me going for $1440
sick.gif
sick.gif

The lakers are going to win easy don't remember the C's ever closing a series on the road and especially now with perkins out.

perkins is done
pimp.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

go lakers!!!!!!

Celebrating an injury is one of the most classless things in the world. I'm a neutral spectator (Clippers fan), but after hearing the types of things Lakers fans say and believe, I hope Boston takes it, and I know they will.

We have to get off to another good start tomorrow. Pau has to be aware that if its Sheed guarding him he'll have to use his speed more instead of trying to back him down cause Sheed has tried and successfully pulled the chair from under him at least a dozen times this series. If Baby starts, there is no excuse fror not pounding them on the boards; try to get one of them in foul trouble and force Shelden Williams in the game.

Ron we just need one more great effort from you on Pierce cause he's gonna try and go off tomorrow as well. And please Ray Allen continue to miss shots. I really wish the game was tonight, the anticipation is killing me. This has been a classic series all we need now is an epic close game at the end with the Lakeshow coming out on top.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

perkins is done
pimp.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

go lakers!!!!!!

Celebrating an injury is one of the most classless things in the world. I'm a neutral spectator (Clippers fan), but after hearing the types of things Lakers fans say and believe, I hope Boston takes it, and I know they will.
Illuminati in the building!

I dont even know what to expect for this game, I just dont see how it can not be a close one. Theres too much at stake, too much on the line that one team will ever throw in the towel.

Obviously I gotta go with the Lakeshow in this one, I think we will take it by 5 in an absolute classic NBA Finals matchup. Starting to get anxious..

Lets get it!

Back
Top Bottom