OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Heshua

Boston lost this game, the lakers didnt win it.
indifferent.gif

That Laker defense in the fourth quarter was PERFECT. Lakers got to the line when it mattered most. Boston didn't. Lakers win.
Boston lost this game, the lakers didnt win it.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

i cant believe they actually gave Kobe the MVP. Disgusting.

this. 

should've gone to pau.  the mvp award is for the entire series right?

Congrats to the Los Angeles Lakers 2010 NBA Champions.

- Phil Jackson now 48-0 in Series after winning Game 1.
- Ron Artest: NBA Defensive Player Of The Year, NBA All Star, NBA All Defensive 1st Team & now NBA Champion.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts[/color][/color]
what a year for this guy
pimp.gif

I'm so amped. Cot damn this season was tough.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakeshow just wanted it more. First 3 quarters had me down. 4th quarter I was shaking the whole damn period.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts[/color][/color]
what a year for this guy
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I didn't get to see the trophy presentation, can someone tell me what Adam Morrison had to say?

his game speaks for itself

Iuno why phil jackson always be talking about he might retire ha!!!! As long as he has a setup that equals a pretty much a good run/championship he will return. He will retire when he is to old or if there is a situation where he has to coach average players etc and dont have a legit shot at a championship.

Did Magic just say "the NBA is BAAAACKKK"???? I thought that was just reserved for the dunk contest.

YESSSS!!!!! What a game! For a while I saw our season slippin' away, but the Lakers came up big when it mattered most. Great clutch shooting in the final 2 minutes of the game! Also, let's not forget Fisher who perhaps made the biggest shot of the entire game, heck.....the entire season to put the nails in the coffin.

Watching ESPN.

Magic: "I'm happy for the Lakers, but who I'm really happy for the league. The league is back!"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now will the "LeBron is better" talk end? And will Kobe ask Shaq "how my %%% taste" now that he has more rings?

Kobe sucked !$%! this series. Nothing about this finals proves he is any way, shape or form better than Lebron.
laugh.gif

Lakers as a team are huge though. I didn't see but if Bryant won the finals mvp there's an issue at hand.

I don't know if this makes sense but I think the refs called all the right calls, but still favored LA.  It seemed like they were fiening for the crowd to get into it. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom