OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the title reference fit better to show Rhaegar (finally) and Lyanna getting married and debunking that oh he kidnapped her and raped her. The title only somewhat fit Dany and Jon considering its actually Dragon and Dragon lol

Jon is still a Wolf. Like I said earlier, he's only a Targ by name. He looks like a Stark, acts like a Stark, and rules over Winterfell.

That part I have to re-watch an episode. I think in the first part, Bran stood watching his father and his aunt where he didn't hear what his aunt said. The second time, I noticed he stood closer to young Ned and Lyanna so he can hear Lyanna's whisper words

tbh you're probably right, but how ****ing lame is that? :lol:

If we assume the audience is hearing what Bran is hearing, then the first around he hears "His names is..." and then the rest is inaudible. So Bran is just like cool I dont need to hear the actual name, it's probably just Jon Sand lol :smh:

Well, all I know is that Bran grew up hearing the story of his aunt being kidnapped and raped. I doubt that he wanted to watch his aunt being raped

Didnt mind watching his sister get raped though

As much as I didnt wanna see it,there was something poetic/symmetrical about Arya slitting LF's throat after the way he held the same dagger to Neds throat when he double crossed him

Wasn't it also the same dagger that the assassin held to catelyn's throat when he went to finish off bran?

Jon is still a Wolf. Like I said earlier, he's only a Targ by name. He looks like a Stark, acts like a Stark, and rules over Winterfell.

yeah he's all that, but he's still a Targ by name AND blood. Technically a half wolf but we know the pops gets the credit lol

You guys think Tyrion actually told something to Cersei in secret during their conversation together or DnD didn't know what to write and just cut away? Really can't tell anymore at this point :lol:
If the writing ever gets that bad :smh: As bad as the theories in here. Those Tyrion is going to be a traitor gonna be time to abandon ship.
Varys a damn jobber now. :smh: GRR would've killed off 3-4 peeps already. Way too much fan service. D&D are BA.

Season 6/8
After the lame way they killed LF, I expect Varys to get an even worse you're suppose to die in this foreign land death.

Given that his training with the original 3eyed Raven was cut short, it's fair to say he's flying blind. While we're told he's got this wide scope of power, it's nothing without knowing how to properly use it.

The former 3-eyed raven even pretty much said the same thing. Bran wasn't full trained / ready, but it didn't matter... he was about to be killed in that cave or whatever, so he has to make due with what he did learn before having to bail

Any ideas/theories as to why Tyrion was creeping in on the wincest?

Was dude feeling envious or what?

Varys has really been relegated as a character. I feel like I can count his lines this season on one hand.

Felt like the Theon and Jon convo is a bit of foreshadowing for Jon later.

He's a Targaryen. He's a Stark too. He won't need to chose.

Ghost and rhaegon need to combine to make falkor.

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2808.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_2808.GIF
    IMG_2808.GIF
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
As far as I'm concerned, there isn't really any salvaging Theon's storyline. I don't think he redeems himself by saving Yara, and the way they went about Theon beginning to fight for himself again by using his ****lessness as some kind of secret weapon made it more laughable than inspiring.

If you taking shortcuts, no clue why the greyjoys ain't the first ones to get nominated for the short stick

Well I lie.. the sand snakes and mamma are 1st.. THEN everything greyjoy

The NK gave his ice dragon HGH, it was spitting blue fire for like 3 straight minutes with no breaks in between.

My question is, how did the Ice Dragon deteriorate so quick in the cold? Pretty sure his remains should be intact and not have holes in it's wings. But whatever lol.

Any ideas/theories as to why Tyrion was creeping in on the wincest?

Was dude feeling envious or what?

I was wondering that as well. Something had to be going on, for them to show him creeping.

He either is envious, or he has some ulterior motives planned

probably colluded with Cersei, which is probably why he didn't get murked in the talk with Cersei. Tyrion probably feels guilty for possibly betraying Dany so he can save his own family. He got a weak spot in his heart when he learned he was gonna be an uncle again

I was wondering that as well. Something had to be going on, for them to show him creeping.

He either is envious, or he has some ulterior motives planned
Yeah, I think he's torn with something inside. Maybe he still loves his family and has a hidden agreement with Cersei.

Felt like the Theon and Jon convo is a bit of foreshadowing for Jon later.

He's a Targaryen. He's a Stark too. He won't need to chose.
There's nothing for him to choose outside of an identity crisis.

Its about if the North will accept him.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think he's torn with something inside. Maybe he still loves his family and has a hidden agreement with Cersei.

Either that or he was making sure the seed he planted came to fruition,think he was the first one to suggest Jon as a partner for Dany

Back
Top Bottom