OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tbh you're probably right, but how ****ing lame is that? :lol:

If we assume the audience is hearing what Bran is hearing, then the first around he hears "His names is..." and then the rest is inaudible. So Bran is just like cool I dont need to hear the actual name, it's probably just Jon Sand lol :smh:

Didnt mind watching his sister get raped though

Word, so lame

The only difference is that Bran found out about his sister being raped on his own

Nicolaj's expressions when he heard how many of the undead were marching, really showed how scared Jamie was.

Really interesting on what Jamie does in the final season.

His is pure conjecture, have not read any other theories to make this guess....

I think the way the kill the Night's King is that Sam finds a story of how the last war was won. Bran goes back in time to see how they killed the last Night's King and someone (Jon) goes on a suicide mission to get it done.

isn't there just 1 NK? the same one that was created by the Forest Children and the same one right now riding on Viserion?

I actually wanna know how did the First Men "stop" the NK the last time. Because the White Walkers were gone for a long time that people don't believe they exist, they're basically like dinosaurs

Dany so pretty man.

My dude Jaime gon nomad.
Dude gon be spooked when Bran says he know what he did then thanks him :lol:

After the lame way they killed LF, I expect Varys to get an even worse you're suppose to die in this foreign land death.
I wanted LF to die just as much as everyone else but that ish was mad corny. Thought I was watching a scene from Matlock :smh:

Storytelling is way above D&D's payscale now

One of my favorite scenes from last night was when Euron gets up at the meeting to threaten Theon, and Tyrion looks at Jaime like "wtf is going on" and Jamie looks back like "idk man"

The Jamie and Tyrion scenes this season were a treat,missed their chemistry

Also enjoyed seeing Bronn Tyrion and Pod being reunited

Dany should've spread it open for Euron rather than Jon

I kinda think dude is gonna pull the okie dokie on Cersei and link up with Dany eventually. Man looked like he stopped giving a **** about Cersei the moment he laid eyes on her after she got off Drogon :lol:

It'd be beautiful if he brought the Golden Company with him to her side too.

I've seen this thrown around a lot, and while it is factually correct, I still think that Jon is going to be taken aback by what they've done because Jon wasn't raised a Targ so he definitely won't think that what he did was kosher. Dany might be less affected by it because she grew up thinking she would eventually marry her brother Viserys.

He was raised thinking his Grandparents were 1st cousins.

Dany tends to have that affect on most men in that world. The prophecy did say Cersei will be done from a younger more beautiful queen

Back
Top Bottom