OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She was about to go off but changed her tune real quick like

And also, funny how Melisandre failed to mention that she brought back Jon from the dead

I think Dany should ask Jon to help her get Cercei out of power first and then worry about the WW.

If those WW make it to the wall I doubt they could get through it.

Don't know if this has been discussed before here. But a thought that has been thrown around after episode 1 this season. Was with the Knight King marking Bran, and him finally making it to the wall the WW's wouldn't exactly go through the wall at first. But around it at sea as they brings a deep freeze upon arrival everywhere they go. This may have also been foreshadowed a bit in episode 1 when the hound looked in the fire and saw the undead near sea by the wall.

Like others have mentioned Dany needs to realize war isn't pretty and Ceresi doesn't play by any rules. Regardless of how peaceful she wants to take the throne, there would always be those don't trust her and her lineage. She definitely should of struck 1st and worried about mending her family's reputation later.

Losing your ancestral home is the biggest slap in the face to a ruler. IE, Robb being called "The King Who Lost The North" when the Greyjoys took over Winterfell. My guess is that Dany and co wanted to draw Euron away from Casterly Rock but they had too many important people on those ships like Ellaria and the Sand Snakes (important because they rule Dorne). It was foolish but it might be the reason they take over Casterly Rock (assuming Dany gets Casterly Rock).

Losing your ancestral home is the biggest slap in the face to a ruler. IE, Robb being called "The King Who Lost The North" when the Greyjoys took over Winterfell. My guess is that Dany and co wanted to draw Euron away from Casterly Rock but they had too many important people on those ships like Ellaria and the Sand Snakes (important because they rule Dorne). It was foolish but it might be the reason they take over Casterly Rock (assuming Dany gets Casterly Rock).

In the trailer for next week you can see urine being praised in what looks like kings landing .. so luring him out didn't really work

All I want is for the Starks and Snow to make it out of this alive. I need to see this family reunion happen y'all.

Dany only one week into being at Dragonstone and she already caught an L.

This episode was amazing. Can't wait for next week.

I hate how they're tryna convince me that Cersi has enough in the tank to beat Dany. She has by far the superior team. Why overthink this to the point where you're now losing the war?

Euron is really making this season his btw. The rockstar of Westerois :emoji_metal: Glad he made waste of those annoying #$% Sand Snakes

And what precautions is Sam taking exactly to not become infected? Dude isn't even wearing gloves :lol:

The Greyjoys and Ellaria may have been pawns in that plan to get to Casterly Rock unnoticed. Plus once word gets out that Euron and Cersei have Ellaria as hostage or possibly to have killed in public, this could solidify the Dornish/Targ relationship?

Sansa when Jon said he was leaving
IMG_0156.JPG

Vs. Sansa when he made her in charge

IMG_0157.PNG

could it have been a plan by danaerys to get them caught/sacrificed?

what if euron really is planning on marrying danaerys by getting close to cersei?

going back to what she said to varys about trusting betrayers

what if tyrion told her about how theon betrayed the starks and took winterfell

yara stole the ships from her uncle

ellaria did in fact kill a child

so dany just eliminated those members of her team she didnt trust while simultaneously giving euron goodwill with cercei?

Plus once word gets out that Euron and Cersei have Ellaria as hostage or possibly to have killed in public, this could solidify the Dornish/Targ relationship?

It could or could not. Depends what Cersei does. Knowing her, she'll probably torture and/or kill Ellaria and her daughter and that would make things worse for her. She could treat with Dorne if she keeps them alive.

I think the only way people will unite against the Night King is if Cersei dies. Knowing her she would be cool with the Night King killing everyone so long as she got an extra 5 minutes as queen.

Reactions: Ube
It could or could not. Depends what Cersei does. Knowing her, she'll probably torture and/or kill Ellaria and her daughter and that would make things worse for her. She could treat with Dorne if she keeps them alive.

Cersci is too much of an emotional character to keep Ellaria alive

could it have been a plan by danaerys to get them caught/sacrificed?

what if euron really is planning on marrying danaerys by getting close to cersei?

going back to what she said to varys about trusting betrayers

what if tyrion told her about how theon betrayed the starks and took winterfell

yara stole the ships from her uncle

ellaria did in fact kill a child

so dany just eliminated those members of her team she didnt trust while simultaneously giving euron goodwill with cercei?
Isn't Euron a betrayer too?

Euron killed his own brother to get the Iron Islands.

Dany could've used Jorah and Ser Barristan last night. :smh:

It was sad seeing the round table in this episode for Dany with the Sand Snakes and Greyjoy's giving advice. When have they ever proven themselves? And why didn't Varys have any information on Urine or on Cersei's new toys?

Tyrion seems to be the only one who knows Westeros and how to fight. He knows King's Landing and how to organize in war better than anyone.

I feel like Sam Tarly will be the true hero in all of this. GRRM probably sees himself in him the most, and he's going to be critical for the defeat of the WW. That's really the championship arc: Sam, Jon Snow, Tyrion, Arya, Bran. With how self-assured and pompous she is, Dany will have a fall from grace.

Even though the show works to empower women, the only ones who aren't useless are Arya and Olenna and Missanbae. Am I forgetting anyone?

Sansa could redeem herself by destroying Carcetti and preserving Winterfell but I'm not holding my breath.

smh...

Those Dorne girls were talkin about being selfish who's gonna kill who first and how many kills they'll get....5min later they mopped on the deck

:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing: at the way Reek just jumped ship. smh absolutely ridiculous...I thought he was gonna grow a pair for a second and save his sister, instead he just skated like she was a complete stranger.

At least the best looking Sandsnake is still alive, that's all that matters.

Any gifs of Theon's sisters face after he jumped? I think that was the same look every viewer made after seeing that,lol

what good with a big wiener, if you aint got the balls
got a new lambo but no gasoliine

Aesthetics. I'd rather have a frank and no beans than be Theon. He could also probably have maester Qyburn hook him up with some testosterone and maybe even some prosthetic nuts at some point.

Sansa's stupid. Wouldnt be surprised if Jon came back to Winterfell to find LF in his seat, with his feet up on his table, being fed grapes by his sister

Back
Top Bottom