OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't have even posted my results.

The two people that love you the most are a butt pirate and butch dike.

Last edited:
They'll definitely need the extra time so they can check in with every character and plot.

Tomorrow's the season finale?? >:

Can only imagine what's in store.

and:

Cersei Lannister
22 Sexual, 67 family-oriented, 23 scheming, 50 vain and 28 angry

There's a real "sexual" and "family oriented" are next to each other--you love to do the nasty with your brother. But that aside, you have a pretty intricate personality. You use your sexuality to get your way, and you also scheme against anyone who may be against you. But often, your scheming is in the interest of protecting your family.

Your one major fault? You let your vanity and anger control you- often taking slights personally and overreacting.

bah humbug.

Last edited:
The penultimate episodes have been the shocking and exciting ones (Ned dying, Blackwater, Red Wedding) and the finale is the aftermath and sets up the next season.

Last edited:
game 2 of the finals and GoT. body cant wait... i hope we come out with a win so i can enjoy the show more..

For me, season 2 of the Wire became very good retroactively. When the series was finished, I can appreciate the port as all being part of the puzzle and playing its role in the game.

BTW, I, as white person, had the same problem when it came to costumes. The best characters were black and while I wish I could dress up and become Stringer or Clay Davis, I am not touching blackface wit ha 10 foot pole. It's a shame because I really have the mannerisms and speech patterns of Clay davis down pat.

Speaking of the Wire; if HBO can get some of its Rome actors into GoT, I want some Wire guys. Make the Dornish black and give us Idris Elba as Oberyn. If there ever is a Brown Ben Plumm, give is Isiah Whitlock so he can lay it down like do "I'm gonna be real with you partner, you see a whole lotta old sell swoards, you see some bold sell swords but there ain't no soul in the world that seen an old and bold sell sword, you feel me on this partner?"

You know whats cool on the cosplaying circuit? Racebending. Go as White Clay Davis or Alt Clay Davis... Long as you have the mannerisms you should be ok.

i just realized... when they did that to robb we all found out through tyrions POV... who's POV will we see that if they show it?
can't be arya they would surely be long gone from then...

I just watched last weeks episode!
What. In. God's. Name!?!?!
Surprised I lasted a week without someone spoiling it for me.

Nothing would be greater than to have Michael k Williams on GoT

I'd also want him to talk with the Baltimore accent.

Back
Top Bottom