OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GRRM's clothes look like they are for a hobbit magician.

Last edited:
just realized i had hbo at my apartment complex. :smh: but i got to watch it live, at least. :pimp:

they did my man robb dirty. i feel bad for him now. :smh:

ramsay is a savage! :lol: :x

they got dany out here looking like jesus. :lol: :pimp:

great episode. i enjoyed it. can't wait until next year. :frown:

Weak finale

Can someone tell me where Bran is headed? North I know but what is his goal? To kill the white walker army with his powers and the dragon glass? It was a little unclear why he completely switched up and said to hell with castle black

Anyone saying the finale was weak is crazy. After last week it was going to be impossible to top, but we got a good set up for next season.  I wonder if Daenerys is going to stay in that city for awhile; hopefully those dragons continue to grow too.

Anyone saying the finale was weak is crazy. After last week it was going to be impossible to top, but we got a good set up for next season.  I wonder if Daenerys is going to stay in that city for awhile; hopefully those dragons continue to grow too.
Agreed with that. They weren't going to top last week and they didn't even try. I think it clearly shows that this show is in for the long run.

Agreed. Pretty hard to top last week.

Its going to be a long wait for next season!

Nice finale. Loved all of the Bran inclusion since his story needed more fleshing out.

:lol: @ putting Joffrey to bed.

Tired of finale's ending with Dany cuz they're no longer that climatic just dramatic. Got her one some mother Teresa nonsense with the freed slaves embracing her. I would've rather seen the leader of the second sons smash.

Jon Snow's story though :smh: Them heartbroken love/hate arrows. That got me. When they showed Ygrrite's face :frown:

No words for Theon Reek :smh: but Ramsay is foul eating that sausage.
i just realized... when they did that to robb we all found out through tyrions POV... who's POV will we see that if they show it?
can't be arya they would surely be long gone from then...
Guess you were wrong there and damn was it messed up to make Aarya see that.

Last edited:
I thought this season finale wasn't as strong as the other two season's season finales. It wasn't a weak episode but it seemed like any other episode during the middle of the season.

Tywin was spitting knowledge to Tyrion, loved their dialogue. :pimp:

Arya going ham :pimp:

Jon Snow and Ygritte's relationship is comparable to Chris Brown and Rihanna. :lol: :smh:

There was one scene that I was expecting to happen on this episode, but I'm sure the other thread is talking about it already :lol:

The penultimate episodes have been the shocking and exciting ones (Ned dying, Blackwater, Red Wedding) and the finale is the aftermath and sets up the next season.
If ppl don't know this by now they're not paying attention or they had the luxury of watching the first two seasons on their own time, most likely binging so they did not recognize the format of the show.

Last edited:
Weak finale?

1. Arya killed a man for the first time. And it was a Frey.

2. Sam met Bran at the wall.

3. Daeny freed Yunkai.

4. Stanis changed his plans and is marching north.

5. Jon returned to Castle Black.

6. Theon became Reek and his sister is coming to save him.

7. Tywin laying down the law.

8. Robbwind

And remember folks, this is the first half of a book. Still lots to come.

Back
Top Bottom