OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do y'all act like when you see people from the shows in movies? They actors man they have had careers before they got on GOT

Because it's nice to to see people before they break out. Eg seeing Leo in growing pains, seeing George Michael in wham, Pedro Martinez with the Dodgers, t-Mac and Kobe coming off the bench as they just entered the league, and so on...

Sometimes you're like, yeah I remember when so and so was just an insignificant part of something, and sometimes you're like wow I had no idea this person was a part of (show/movie/musical group/sports team)

Them dude's not knowing who Daniel Bruhl is was embarassing. I just asdumed they ain't watch a lot of movies.

I've never seen Stannis in any movie or tv show I think.

There's a difference that and say not knowing who Charles Dance is. Them switching actors for roles had me lost for a while too until I'd enter this thread and there's be a warning that a character was being changed.
Stannis was in zero dark thirty as the secretary of defense or some ****.

The Night's King was Joe Chill in the Nolan trilogy.
Definitely saw ZDT, totally do not recall Stannis face in that movie at all.

Probably thought I was looking at this guy:

richard-jenkins.jpg

Man, not until this season did I even have a clue the NK was being played by an actual human actor. Every time I see dude he got a hint of cgi around him :lol:

I ain't know who none of these actors were other than Sean Bean Boromir meme ***. Forgot about Baelish being in The Wire too.

Now cats will be like "Man I remember Lena Headley from 300".

No, no you don't. Why the **** is you lying? You ain't know about Lena like I ain't know about Lena til she became Cersei and you IMDB'd her *** and realized she was King Leonidas' piece.

Now obviously we've all seen Dinklage before but we ain't know his name until now.

If you say you did you're fronting homes.

Last edited:
I honestly think the fans will be happy if all the Starks are slaughtered and Winterfell is overtaken by the White Walkers.

I for one would call that a happy ending. Finally the White Walkers have a home of their own.

Oh and Dany dies after falling off her dragon. Terribly sad. RIP, the end.

Last edited:
I ain't know who none of these actors were other than Sean Bean Boromir meme ***. Forgot about Baelish being in The Wire too.

Now cats will be like "Man I remember Lena Headley from 300".

No, no you don't. Why the **** is you lying? You ain't know about Lena like I ain't know about Lena til she became Cersei and you IMDB'd her *** and realized she was King Leonidas' piece.

Now obviously we've all seen Dinklage before but we ain't know his name until now.

If you say you did you're fronting homes.

She was pretty memorable in 300

And Dinklage is in the GOAT Christmas movie, plus he kinda sticks out

Would be dope if Vary's somehow found one of the Targaryen's valyrian steel swords for Dany.

Not that she needs a sword but

If he's serious I can't wait for the final season and final book.

Its gonna be this heartbreaking soulcrushing yet superbly written ending :pimp:

I honestly think the fans will be happy if all the Starks are slaughtered and Winterfell is overtaken by the White Walkers.

I for one would call that a happy ending. Finally the White Walkers have a home of their own.

Oh and Dany dies after falling off her dragon. Terribly sad. RIP, the end.
:rofl: Nah, that's just bad and funny.

The only actor I recognized was little finger from the wire. I watched lotr after got so I didn't recognize bean. I mistaken tyrion for that guy in in Bruges.

Oh yeah, I recognized the mountain (original) from Spartacus.

What ever happened to the dagger from season 1?
I assume Littlefinger took his dagger back or maybe Tyrion did.

Last I remember seeing it was on Ned's desk as LF tried to convince him not to reveal the truth and to stay in power, holding it back as a trump card.

Last edited:
Peter dinklage in niptuck :pimp:

He was pretty well known in the UK for Death at A Funeral, plus the remake here with Chris Rock and Martin.

A professor had us watch Station Agent in college , that could be considered he breakout role that got his noticed by Hollywood

Dinklage was like that actor we all knew as a familiar face (not cuz of his size) that was serviceable until you saw him in a larger role showing his potential. There's ait I'm across like that.

GoT put him over the top in to full-fledged celebrity and seen as a really really good character actor if not great.

Last edited:
I don't think she was really looking forward to reuniting with him of all her siblings/family. Dude just ended up as the known last livi g brother left.

She just hugged him cuz there still is that family bond and familiarity.

She probably gonna hug Arya too.

arya will definitely be pissed at salsa. hopefully she reunites with Jon at the same time so he can make it a little less awkward.

i just really hope that arya find out how littlefinger betrayed ned, and just when salsa starts falling for him arya murders him.

to this day, whenever i see tyrion on screen i just start yelling, "look at you! you're an angry elf..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom