OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You show only watchers not even getting the real story. So f y'all. You only getting what the book readers already know with the spin offs. And with the main show it's an alternative facts story. (Since season 2)

View media item 2425976

**** Trump, and **** Stannis

Now hold on there brother. I actually think a spin-off about Stannis would be interesting.

It could be about the adventures of Stannis' head after it gets lopped off by Brienne.
Maybe devote a couple episodes to the rest of his corpse too.

tumblr_inline_om28mdhbjl1skd036_500.gif

The Warden better hope that Sansa introduces StarkCare soon, because I am pretty sure being decapitated is a pre-existing condition and Da Don just cut Stannis's coverage today.

Roberts Rebellion and Dunk and Egg for sure.

I'd rather they just leave Dance of the Dragons untouched. They dont have the budget to pull off something like that.

I'd be happy if they just do animated movies or shows for all of that. All these possible spin-off shows has it sounding like law & order, csi, and ncis. I'll def get some GOT fatigue.

show #1 robert vs targ

show #2 brandon the builder

show #3 dunk and egg

show #4 the mad king

they definitely doin the most tho w this 

im not mad but im kinda over got at this point and just watching to see it end

I imagine some of those prequels being just mini series not

Roberts Rebllion would be a series

Dunk and Egg a mini series

I dunno why they never made it known on the show that the white haired priest on the iron islands, that baptised *drowned* Theon and Euron, is actually Balon and Euron's younger brother.

I mean even just in dialogue, not necessarily getting into his history.

The actor that plays him is credited as their younger brother, at least in name.

BTW who is the actress that was mirin Jamie at the twins? The one that Arya masked her face to kill Walder Frey.

Last edited:
The show managed not to put the only greyjoy brother I like, Victarion. I don't give a damn about euron. He's a bichassgreyjoy.

show #1 robert vs targ

show #3 dunk and egg

show #4 the mad king

wouldn't be surprised if it ends up just being one show, doubt they actually do 4 different ones.

show #1 robert vs targ

show #3 dunk and egg

show #4 the mad king

wouldn't be surprised if it ends up just being one show, doubt they actually do 4 different ones.
With miniseries there'll definitely be more than one.

A mini series on Duncan and Egg would be amazing.

I think the end of next seaspn will set up for Roberts Rebellion series.

dunk and egg is like pg rated material. Show fans would probably be surprised by it.

Dunk and Egg is violent enough not to be PG. And it's HBO so they'll probably add sex scenes in there just cause.

Back
Top Bottom