OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]sophie turner says the n word[/h1]

edit: upon further research it could be the m word 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
She say ***** or Mother *****?

Thats a long as ***** she put on it.

If they deleted it then she probably said N.

She said mother ******.

Could def have been my *****, though. But I imagine she's smarter than to say that on Joe Jonas's snapchat and for none of them to react at all to it. I suspect this is fake news.

Definitely sounded like the N word with a long "a" at the end. Bad look for her but it didn't seem malicious.

doesn't sound like mf'er at all 
laugh.gif

well far be it for someone to say i'm reaching, i just gave her a slight benefit of teh doubt
You might not have been reaching. If you listen, it sounds like the audio cuts out of the first word. Also, I really do think Joe Jonas is a lot more media savvy than to be standing/playing around in a video like that. If anything he woulda blocked it.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/did-game-of-thrones-actress-sophie-turner-use-the-n-word.html

^ she says she didn't say n's.

Last edited:
Nah stay on track, just hate the nonchalant "who cares" when its an abundance of people who do.
I hear you. Honestly I do. But if you've ever called anyone outside their name or use the word your self in a casual manner (as if she even said it at all it would be in that context). Then it's a bit hypocritical of you

She def said muddafffas. I don't believe she would drop an n-bomb. I do believe she is down with the chocolate swirl. She wouldn't get a pass for dropping the n word if she did. Case closed.

When does the season start back up again? Can't believe how long it's been. I feel like this season isn't nearly as hyped as the last season was before it aired. There were all those paparazzi leaked photos of snowgawd, and different set leaked photos. Didn't the first few full episodes leak early too? I guess what I'm saying is I remember being way more anxious to find out what was going to happen last season, and this season I'm excited only that the show will be back on but I'm not anxious about anything in particular. Anybody else know what I mean?

July 9th?
in all honesty i wasn't even hyped about season 6... if it wasn't for me being overseas and having friends who want to have viewing parties I wouldn't watch it at all this season.

Back
Top Bottom