OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are show watchers so bothered by book readers? I've read all the books too but enjoy most of the show's differences.

Wtbs, books >> show. They're both very enjoyable though.

Because there are a lot of annoying ones
laugh.gif
. I binge watched season 1 right before 2 came out then read all the books and love both.

I've noticed over the years that there are book readers in every comment section or forum that froth at the mouth to either sneak spoil, straight up spoil, or complain about differences(I have been guilty of this) and you can't escape them. Before the show caught up, there could have been an article about what one of the actors ate for lunch and the comment section would be full of spoilers. 
laugh.gif

^this guy ...
I'll let that slide this once
Watch it though. Don't get lumped in with rust and his band of eunuchs, thieves and heathens.

Is this true? :rofl:
absolutely not.

Liar

Here is you gushing about how ole boy's vocal chords were making you feel......

I feel with audio books you'll tend to miss certain details.

really depends on what type of learner you are.
I'm an audio learner (as they say)
So i pay more attention listening.

with reading, if I don't read straight through (which who has the time to do that with work and other life events) I'll forget parts and have to read again.

with the audio books and the way Roy Dottrice reads to you (with his impressions and ad libs, sound effects) it's unforgettable to me.
Especially since a lot of this for me was before the show where I didn't have face to put to the name. Roy helps a lot.

again not everyone gets out of audio what I get out of it.

To be fair, if you go back to that page Tdogg said he was on his second read through. 

Could have read them the first time and listen to the audio books the second, so what he said could still be true. 
eyes.gif

To be fair, if you go back to that page Tdogg said he was on his second read through. 
Could have read them the first time and listen to the audio books the second, so what he said could still be true. :rolleyes  
This.
When I first got in to GOT I was rocking a zune. So didn't even know about the audio book then. Go back and pull my quotes from the book thread. I love the audiobooks I'll never deny that. Roy Dottrice is a beast at it. But those were only after my 2nd read through. (I've done each 3 in total, even a feast of crows which was brutal but insightful)
But ofcourse rust and his clowns will only find that one quote and believe it.

People don't care about the truth when the lie is more entertaining. *kanye shrug

Could have read them the first time and listen to the audio books the second, so what he said could still be true. :rolleyes  
This.
When I first got in to GOT I was rocking a zune. So didn't even know about the audio book then. Go back and pull my quotes from the book thread. I love the audiobooks I'll never deny that. Roy Dottrice is a beast at it. But those were only after my 2nd read through. (I've done each 3 in total, even a feast of crows which was brutal but insightful)

People don't care about the truth when the lie is more entertaining. *kanye shrug
View media item 2414844
Oh you sweet summer child, no need to get rustled. Just having a lil fun before the season starts.

^this guy ...
I'll let that slide this once
Watch it though. Don't get lumped in with rust and his band of eunuchs, thieves and heathens.

Is this true? :rofl:
absolutely not.

Liar

Here is you gushing about how ole boy's vocal chords were making you feel......

I feel with audio books you'll tend to miss certain details.

really depends on what type of learner you are.
I'm an audio learner (as they say)
So i pay more attention listening.

with reading, if I don't read straight through (which who has the time to do that with work and other life events) I'll forget parts and have to read again.

with the audio books and the way Roy Dottrice reads to you (with his impressions and ad libs, sound effects) it's unforgettable to me.
Especially since a lot of this for me was before the show where I didn't have face to put to the name. Roy helps a lot.

again not everyone gets out of audio what I get out of it.

View media item 2436403
Rusty's in mid-season form already, my god :lol:

Bran: Family, duty, honor.

Maester Luwin: Those are Tully words. Your mother's. Are we playing a game?

Bran: Family, duty, honor....is that the right order?

Maester: You know it tis.

Bran: Family comes FIRST.

So basically, Neds downfall was that he put honor first. head chopped off.

Stannis def didn't put family first in torching his daughter alive. Head chopped off.

Snow Gawd puts duty first, always with his Night's Watch bull. Murdered.

Gets brought back to life...............a family man :pimp: Snow runnin things from here on out tdogg2k tdogg2k it's basic science.

Bran: Family, duty, honor.

Maester Luwin: Those are Tully words. Your mother's. Are we playing a game?

Bran: Family, duty, honor....is that the right order?

Maester: You know it tis.

Bran: Family comes FIRST.

So basically, Neds downfall was that he put honor first. head chopped off.

Stannis def didn't put family first in torching his daughter alive. Head chopped off.

Snow Gawd puts duty first, always with his Night's Watch bull. Murdered.

Gets brought back to life...............a family man :pimp: Snow runnin things from here on out tdogg2k tdogg2k it's basic science.

He gon take the term family man to another level. Gonna be getting those Aunt Dany yambs

Last edited:
Nah. One of the dragons getting murked in the Nawf and the night king gonna make him rise up.

Hope it's the green one.

This.

A zune? What are you a Ravager? :rofl:

Whether he comes back as a wight, or he's not really dead, he's not done for.

They showed Slynt's beheading, but they didn't show Stannis's execution? The true king Stannis?

The Nah man. Something's up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom