OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure if it were Jamie's call he'd swallow his pride and accept the inevitable but short term L and try to compromise on some sort of peace deal seeing how far stacked the odds have become against them but Cersei will just fight on aimlessly to the end and lead her house and army to long term ruin

i feel like GoT is mirroring the NBA finals. WW are the Cavs. The only team coming out of the east.

Dany is the warriors. She has to fight some battles since there's a lot of decent teams in the West (eros), but we've all known since the start of the show that it'll be the warriors in the finals.

Along the way she's picked up the best players off the other teams (tyrion, unsullied, etc, and eventually Jon Snow) as if it wasn't already unfair enough. If all else fails she'll have dragons zaza their ankles.

Cersei and Urine are the Lakers. They talk all summer league as if they're important, but everyone knows they'll be irrelevant when it matters in winter.

Not counting out the living until I see the NK turn a dragon into a wight or just pulls up with one premade :lol:

Then I'll know that GRRM really does want to see everything burn

Lmao at the NBA Finals reference

Although, as it stands the White Walkers seem pretty unstoppable. No one has figured out how to beat them yet, doesn't that make them sort of like GSW?

area hghar :wow:
juan nieves getting checked by salsa :lol:
salsa feeling herself too much.
cersei ready to risk it all.
jaime getting roasted :lol:
yourwrong will bring what eyes.emoji
hound byke :smokin
my homie pod the next great swordsman.
sam doing bish work :lol:
drangonglass beneath dragons now :wow:
gilly looking a little better eyes.emoji
tyrion ready :nthat:
lord stone simp :wow:
raisin bran at the wall.
zombie giant :wow:

come through, its lit fire.emoji

Don't see the role he really has to play with 14 episodes left now.
Your limited vision really doesn't matter.

Y'all really see him scheming and **** when that Wall comes down ?
Man, if theres one thing that's an 80% given (cuz of GRRM) is that the Night king and his entire army are gonna lose, for the most part.

What's undecided is who is gonna sit on that iron throne when it's all said and done. Not saying its LF for a fact but this story started on the basis of the game of thrones. It wasn't some LotR the long night is upon us, winter is coming, we have to wage war against the dead. If that was the case we would've had much more ice zombie stuff to see and even living characters switching to that side willingly for w/e reason. The war with ice zombies is not the end goal of this story.

Within in the story, sure all of that scheming and manipulating appears to pale in comparison to a never ending winter and being undead but that's not the main focus of the story and it never was.

It was always about the living characters and how all of them players a part of were maneuvering to become the ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

If anything this impending doom was a nice juxtaposition to the game of thrones and probably an overall metacommentary for the real world politicians and leaders who bull **** when their are far more important pressing life and death matters to be addressed.

Although, as it stands the White Walkers seem pretty unstoppable. No one has figured out how to beat them yet, doesn't that make them sort of like GSW?

Not to mention they add your best players after beating you xD

Cavs beat the warriors in 2016. That's like WW running over westeros until they built the wall (sent all the good players to the west).

edit: you guys are right, it could be flipped. as long as it ends with a cheap shot at the Lakers, i like it.

Pleassse don't start up with the corny nicknames again lol

Anyways, just saw someone say that Sansa intentionally called Jon out in front of everyone cause she knew he'd do the right thing. Supposedly it solidified that she's hip to the "game" now.

Thoughts? I was drinking tonight so I might not have caught on lol

Sam went all the way to Oldtown, cleaned poop bowls, served soup, and weighed organs. Made it seem like his research was going to take a while. Gilly grabs a book, opens it to a random page, and boom, all the problems are solved.

Kinda lazy tbh.

I don't see how people are sleeping on LF. He's still alive to mess stuff up.

yup. he's going to do something drastic and consequential before they get rid of him.

Pleassse start up with the nicknames again lol

Anyways, just saw someone say that Sansa intentionally called Jon out in front of everyone cause she knew he'd do the right thing. Supposedly it solidified that she's hip to the "game" now.

interesting thought but i doubt it. they would've made it more explicit.

Sam went all the way to Oldtown, cleaned poop bowls, served soup, and weighed organs. Made it seem like his research was going to take a while. Gilly grabs a book, opens it to a random page, and boom, all the problems are solved.

Kinda lazy tbh.

true but I'd rather they get to that point in this episode rather than spend a whole season showing how he figures it out. still lazy.

I wasn't a fan of the dialogue in winterfell. that girl had her weakest lines in today's episode. seems too forced to have all these kids acting like adults.

Pleassse don't start up with the corny nicknames again lol

What right thing? Spare them, make them swear another oath and let them keep their castles and land?

If that's what she wanted to make sure happened she should've done nothing but fully support him.

Instead it really came off like she was ready to kick the disloyal families out of their homes, give it to loyal houses (there were only like 3 :lol: ), and possibly even kill the heirs of the disloyal families.

A real turn around from being quiet during strategy sessions and then speaking up after the fact. Now she talking in both. She's gotten real vindictive. Not enough closure from Ramsey. None from Joffrey and still needs to address Cersi.

I guess since Jon is still seen as a bastard a d despite being a girl she's trying to create equal footing within Winterfell.

I honestly don't get the writing cuz she was not making a lot of sense after undermining him publicly. Threw out that Joffrey jab, name dropped others that took Ls doing it their way, then throws it out there that it wouldn't be the worst thing if Jon took her advice after he sarcastically says he should only listen to her advice.

Its really not the best development from stupid naive Sansa unless the writers think they can pull off some long con onnher part where she has a plan.

Back
Top Bottom