OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm talking about the marriage with the nurse, which disrespected The greyjoy dude Arya killed no?
I'm rewatching GoT, I don't recall all the details.

oh yeah, Robb broke his word by wedding the nurse instead of one of the Frey daughters. Walder Frey was pissed and colluded with Lannisters which resulted in the Red Wedding. Even tho they made Robb's uncle Edmure marry one of the daughters instead

gallery-1503328821-beric-sword-light-game-of-thrones.gif

Proabably already posted.

anyway i can look at all the pics in one place for this thread on the new NT? Looking for a gif that was posted here a couple weeks back...

i19krk9vw9hz.gif

Beric puttin' in work :wow: :wow:

Sidenote-- Tormund and Jon looking at each other is that slow mo scene from the ep right?
:rofl:

Beric look like he carrying a candle and trying not to let the flame go out.
I find it interesting. Jon Snow lives up to Stark and Tully mottos more than Robb did.
What motto would those be? After writing all that I find it weird how you came to that conclusion.

^that's pretty much EXACTLY what he was doing. :rofl: :lol:

1. Defiant_bloodlord
    1816 points5 hours ago
    This is from the actor

“That’s real flames every single time. It lasts about two minutes, so I could only use it for two minutes and then it would start to go out so we had to start all over again…Also, I had to slow my sword arm down by about 20%. So if I was doing a move, I would just do it quick with the sword. But with the sword on fire, you can’t move that fast otherwise the flame will go out. So you’ve got to move just slightly slower but more effort, you know? Also it weighs three times as much as a normal sword, so it’s just this big club really.”

Here's the link if you want to read more: http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/gam...ion-actor-richard-dormer-season-7-1202534312/

Damn.

I was interested in how it works :lol:

Mechanics wise just going off how he lit the sword I figured they coated the sword in some grease/oil/animal fat and then his gloves had the spark soninna way he lit it like a match.

How its actually done is crazy.

That's what I thought, also. Whatever, they make a beautiful couple.
Ahhh I see now.

The pic is from 2012 or 2011 before Kit was with Rose and the photographer just asked them to kiss for the shoot.

The photographer just released it to egg on all of the wincest on the show.

Back
Top Bottom