OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Littlefinger @ the Great Hall

tumblr_inline_ovdhy9hdAL1qmx8wh_540.gif

Show becoming bastardized but at least it hasn't reached Walking Dead status yet

I'm really hoping the White Walker storyline doesn't get dull. Can't wait to see the Golden Company

They gonna rush the hell out of those storylines if we only getting 6 episodes. Each episode better be 1.5-2 hours. Give us dat 9-12 hour season at least.

Does hbo broadcast in 4k? I kinda wanna get a 4k tv to watch the last season. I got until 2019 to get one.

raisin brans powers kinda shaky. he could see the past but didnt know that jon was a targ and not sand? i wonder if any of his other visions are cluttered?

tyrion finally had a redeeming episode. dude has taken Ls all season. he byke. i think danny gets pregnant and knowing his sister and danny are pregnant, it will cause him to make a tough choice. would suprise me if he crosses danny.

bronn is still that dude. that pod x bronn x tyrion reunion was great.

hound low key one of the best characters.

dis dude eurone is killing it with the fall 2017 gear.

i think jamie somehow gets his hand back on some magic steeze. he hurt that cersei is still playing for monopoly pieces when the night king is playing for keeps.

r. i. p. lf. wished they kept him until next season to meet up again with varys.

jon finally got them moist yambs.

someone mentioned cersei becoming the night queen. that would be nuts.

blue eyes wight dragon though.

would like to see area in battle. really hope with see jacq byke.

tormund isnt dead. they are not killing him like that. dude will be byke.

my predictions, somone sacrifices themselves to destroy the night king or someone sacrifices themselves to become the night king (jon, cersei or bran). i think both dragons die and become blue eyes wight dragons and the night king fuses them together. this real life yugioh tbh.

still think its bs that we have to wait until 2019.

2019??? has that been confirmed?
dany and cersei's kids going to end up together?

Can GRRM have a cameo next season and be like that colonel sanders looking guy in the matrix. Tell Jon that Westeros has experienced this stuff before and will get rebooted again.

disappointed with rhaegar, i was hoping for the most handsome dude to ever walk westeros

Nomo, but I honestly expected some more good looking dude as well. Like Legolas :lol:

Tormund can't be dead. No way he doesn't taste the big woman's yambs.
Tyrion creeping up :lol:
Varys been really quite this season. Really sad. He had some of the best dialogue.

LF. Dude was a rat and I hated his Batman voice. But still after 7 years. Had to go.

I also wonder if the other actors be like, I wish I was still on the show.

Crazy that they are going for an 8th season. Many terrific shows don't go that far. Especially with how big the sets are in this type of show.

Also. Was it always LF that had Arryan killed? I thought it was cersei, for obvious reasons. I must of missed it if it was LF and said sometime during the show.

Last edited:
Show becoming bastardized but at least it hasn't reached Walking Dead status yet

I'm really hoping the White Walker storyline doesn't get dull. Can't wait to see the Golden Company

Walking Dead is one of the worst shows I've ever seen.

Even at its worst, GOT is miles better than the trash Marvel shows all over Netflix that people obsess over. If you like those shows but criticize this...I don't even know what to say

When people say GOT is not well written anymore, they're comparing it to itself and other possible GOAT shows like Breaking Bad

ANYWAY

This episode was still much better than the last few ones. Watching Littlefinger get killed was :pimp: Worst character on the show with his dumb @#$ fake growling voice and pedo tendencies

It would be great if all of westeros found out that robert's rebellion and so many people were killed because rhaegar and lyanna didn't tell their families they ran away together. This is like some helen of troy ish.

Surprised to see negative reactions to the quintessential episode viewers have been waiting on for years.

You're really surprised? NT has some of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen. I knew there was going to be a whole lot of moaning no mater what happened tonight.

raisin brans powers kinda shaky. he could see the past but didnt know that jon was a targ and not sand? i wonder if any of his other visions are cluttered?

This is where I think Sam comes into play and will be an intricate part of assisting Bran defeat the NK. At some point Sam is going to come across something in those scrolls and books he took from the Citadel that will allow Bran to focus on the NK's weakness. I am wondering if somehow Bran will be able to look back at how he was defeated the last time Man fought the WW's and defeated them. Also, you just know Benjen was onto something when he said it would be Bran who would have to face the NK.

Winterfell story line was butts. Sansa could have accused him of all those things without all the runaround with Arya. Big drawn out story for no reason while other things were being rushed. I thought Balish was here to serve a higher purpose and they made him cry lol.

This was answered by Sansa herself, "I am a slow learner, but I learn".

As for those of you wondering why Tyrion looked so distraught when Jon went into Dany's quarters. I believe it's because now he realizes how complicated things just got. It's more than an alliance now, it's emotional between Jon & Danny and that can cause future problems. I also believe he's realized that it's a wrap for House Lannister with this relationship between Jon and Dany. Just my take on it.

I always assumed the wall is like the great wall of china, they should have just ran to castle black

Back
Top Bottom