OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought they wrapped up the Sansa/LF/Arya storyline in the north nicely.

Only question mark I have is why send Brienne to KL? Just to further convince LF that Sansa is obeying him?

Regardless, going into this episode I didn't care too much about Winterfell and I left the season in awe that they Stark kids are working together.

I thought they wrapped up the Sansa/LF/Arya storyline in the north nicely.

Only question mark I have is why send Brienne to KL? Just to further convince LF that Sansa is obeying him?

Regardless, going into this episode I didn't care too much about Winterfell and I left the season in awe that they Stark kids are working together.
I asked the same thing, Bri was sent by Sansa in her stead

I forgot about that scene too

I doubt Sansa moves against Jon in any real way.

They might unname him King in the North, but that will mean very little in the long run.

Starks have a bad history heading South (IE Ned and Robb). Brienne is cool with Jaime so he might not run the fade on her plus it keeps Sansa in the North where she belongs.

Did people really get on TWD like that when it first premiered?

I never gave a **** about it.... Saw the very first ad/commercial and was like 'meh'...
The first three seasons or so were pretty good to me. Of course with suspended belief ... just an interesting hypothetical

Only one thing was left out from this episode from the leaked script. I just hope those season 8 leaks were false because they were being trash.

Cersei miscarriages

I never gave a **** about it.... Saw the very first ad/commercial and was like 'meh'...

I watched up to the point where some cholo nurses showed up in the 2nd or 3rd episode. Knew it would forever be trash since then.

I was forced to watch some of a few years later while staying at my friend's place, and that just confirmed my initial judgment of the show :lol:

it started off as a pretty decent way to kill an hour but it was obvious it was some bull****. some dudes was really bout it tho saying some of them deserved emmys :lol:

I tried to wash the first episode, thought it sucked and never look bad. Didn't they cut budget from Breaking Bad for that show? Smh if so

I doubt Sansa moves against Jon in any real way.

They might unname him King in the North, but that will mean very little in the long run.

They can unname him, only for the true king of the north to tell them he's a three eyed raven and doesn't give a **** about anything :lol:

I agree with you. I'm guilty of criticizing parts of the past few seasons, but only because it's a dropoff from what we've become used to. It dropped from nearly flawless to "enjoyable but with flaws". At the end of the day it's still 100000x better than watching nonsense like the Defenders, which somehow has an 8/10 on IMDB. We might complain about time jumps and some bad writing, but that show has a dude who supposedly killed a dragon with his fists yet constantly gets his @#$ kicked in every fight...
He didn't kill the dragon. The dragon is immortal but yeah since they never showed how he became the iron fist I can get why you would assume this :lol:

IMG_1007.GIF
Jorah once he find out Jon Snow ( the one & only true King laying the pipe )

Sir Friendzone took the biggest L , Tyrion caught feelings too

Starks have a bad history heading South (IE Ned and Robb). Brienne is cool with Jaime so he might not run the fade on her plus it keeps Sansa in the North where she belongs.

I understood that much of it, I just don't understand why even answer the call?

And LF kinda playing his hand and "persuading" Sansa to send Brienne...that was the question mark. Why do all that, just to try and convince LF that he thinks he's pulling the strings?

Why did the dragon have cuts all over the wings. It should have one scar at best, that was trying to do too much to sell the zombie dragon thing.

Like Davos said, Northmen aren't special. They talk some big @#$@ about honor and loyalty but end up screwing over the Starks whenever the Starks need them the most.

Did anyone ask where the White Walkers got the chains to drag the dragon out of the water last week? I wasn't around the thread

Imagine the logistics of how exactly the Walkers would have to do to fasten the chains properly and go under water and all that lol

He didn't kill the dragon. The dragon is immortal but yeah since they never showed how he became the iron fist I can get why you would assume this :lol:

Got it. I just had it on in the background since it was boring, so I didn't catch all the details. Either way, it was completely unbelievable whenever they showed him coming through like "I am the immortal Iron Fist. I defeated the dragon" and then 10 seconds later, he's getting beat up by a blind Daredevil and then getting captured by the Hand :lol:

Back
Top Bottom