OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did people really get on TWD like that when it first premiered?

I never gave a **** about it.... Saw the very first ad/commercial and was like 'meh'...
It was cool and they were building a world around this threat and new status quo. It quickly stalled and became ****.
Only one thing was left out from this episode from the leaked script. I just hope those season 8 leaks were false because they were being trash.

Cersei miscarriages
Yeah I wondered why she seemingly had nothing bad happen to her all season and apparently they'll cram all of that in to the final season.
don't think you can unname a king
You dethrone a king.

Won't be hard to do. Queen in the North talk already started.

IMG_0267.jpg

Good riddance to this scumbag piece of trash. Died cryin like a betch. Only heavy hitters from here on out.

Master Zik Master Zik how ya feel bout ya mans gettin outsmarted by some STARKS?! Game set match for that fucboi. Now sit back and watch the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Aegon Jon Targaryan Snow run this
40-year-old-virgin-o.gif

They always do the height wrong, Robert Strong is supposed to be 8 ft tall towering over The Hound who's at 6'8-6'9ish. Just like I said they did the height wrong for the snow bear last ep

why was the Mountain so short and why didn't he move to protect Cersei when the wight charged at her?

The Mountain is supposed to be more 7'11-8 ft tall range but they can't find an actor that height. The Hound's character is supposed to be 6'8-6'9 ish but the actor is shorter as well

The Mountain is 6'9 while The Hound is 6'6. In the book, the Mountain is supposed to be 8 feet tall though
mountain's supposed to be 8 feet tall.

i realize you can't find an 8-foot actor but he was clearly bigger than the Hound in Season 1 and now they're on eye level:

i also realize they changed actors for the Mountain. I'm too lazy to look up their heights.

don't think you can unname a king

Says who?

I think if all the Lords agree to remove a kind they can do it. That was rumored that is what Rhaegar was planning to do with his dad. That was the reason for the tournament at Harrenhal. So all the important lords would be in one place, and Rhaegar could convince them to remove the Mad King.

And Little Finger said to Sansa Jon can be unnamed

You dethrone a king.

Won't be hard to do. Queen in the North talk already started.

I don't think Jon would give Sansa a hard time about it. He didn't even want to be KOTN anyway.

He'll probably be the first one to endorse Sansa

IMG_0267.jpg

Good riddance to this scumbag piece of trash. Died cryin like a betch. Only heavy hitters from here on out.

Master Zik Master Zik how ya feel bout ya mans gettin outsmarted by some STARKS?! Game set match for that fucboi. Now sit back and watch the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Aegon Jon Targaryan Snow run this
40-year-old-virgin-o.gif

I wish I could rep this a hundred times.

Why did the dragon have cuts all over the wings. It should have one scar at best, that was trying to do too much to sell the zombie dragon thing.
Dragon wouldn't even be able to fly with those big *** holes in the wings.
It was for effect.
I don't care how undead and magical something is, flying with holes in your wings.....not happening
giphy.gif

mountain's supposed to be 8 feet tall.

i realize you can't find an 8-foot actor but he was clearly bigger than the Hound in Season 1 and now they're on eye level:

i also realize they changed actors for the Mountain. I'm too lazy to look up their heights.

Yeah, the first guy was 7 feet or taller. He left for a different show, then they replaced him with a much smaller Mountain that just looked like a regular tall dude. Then they got the current one.

IMG_0267.jpg

40-year-old-virgin-o.gif
bidenpoint.gif

**** like this is why you da homie. Speak on it Brah :pimp:

The Dragon fell in a lake. That **** can't be that deep for them to try to go fishing and hook it on the chains.

But where they got them chains from, iunno :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik how ya feel bout ya mans gettin outsmarted by some STARKS?!
I feel its one of the better examples of poor writing on the show.

Hard to say he got outsmarted when the cripple that sees in the past spills the beans. Magic beat LF. He wasn't outsmarted. Its not like Bran told Sansa and Arya everything about LF's scheming ways and then Sansa set up a plan to trap him. The **** all happened on the spot.

Nevermind I heard about the LF death rumors before the season started. Nevermind I knew about his death once the leaked spoilers came out but **** they couldn't even get the owners of the daggers right to properly incriminate my mans.

I said it to yall since last season, I'd never had a problem with LF dying at least with how the show use to be compared to now where most characters clearly have plot armor. It was just about how. I'm not even mad he begged for his life. I found it fun y and it falls in line with something a schemer would do, appealing to na person's sense of mercy but if you gonna front like you wnjoued the lead up :stoneface:

Game set match for that fucboi. Now sit back and watch the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Aegon Jon Targaryan Snow run this
I know yall snow blowers and LF haters been wanted his death and just feel good that itnhaooened but c'mon son.

Plus now is the time you try to front like Jon is any heir of worth? After this finale aired his *** out as one of the dumber characters on the show? One of the smarter dies and in the same ep Jon shows his *** :lol: C'mon son Not to mention the previous ep his senseless *** fronts like he has some death wish fighting wights for no reason.

**** outta here.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom