OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If by "poor job" you mean they haven't given us any indication whatsoever then you're correct.

No one knows what is motivating the NK and his army.

:lol: True that. They really just on some LOTR steez right now with the Orcs marching.

Nikolaj said they don't begin filming till Fall 2018, so yeah 2019 is looking like the year for the final season. Thats IF there are no production setbacks that delays the next season like it did this season
Oh well **** that then.

Waiting over a year? :stoneface:

Yes. They were made to kill the first men (who are mostly just human beings), en masse, since the children of the forest couldn't beat them and their trees were being cut down.

The WW expanded their directive to everybody.
This isn't enough for me man. That's shallow zombie motives.

Then you'll be disappointed. Motivation for most monsters and villains are to take over and kill everyone because they want to.

Even in the books, the others aka white walkers are barely talked about and you get almost no info about them.

All I know is that when NK finally speaks, he better have the illest voice ever. Like James Earl Jones tier or Keith David tier.

I could see a situation where some of the noble houses rebel against Cersei. Once they here about/see what's coming their way I find it hard to believe they're gonna want to keep fight against Dany and Jon's forces. Maybe Jaime can get some banners to fight for him and not Cersei. A combo of Jaime and Tyrion Lannister and Dany and Augen Targeryan would be awesome. If Jaime is going north (presumably to Winterfell), won't Bran out him as the guy who pushed him out of the window?

This isn't enough for me man. That's shallow zombie motives.
To me its always been pretty simple.

A group is too weak to protect their land and themselves from an invading force so they used magic and one of their enemies to create something new that could wipe out their enemy for them.

Their new creation goes out of their control and is now set to wipe everything out. Former enemies have to team up to face the threat and eventually the wall is built.

That type of story is pretty old and well known.

I never considered the NK has a deeper or darker motive. Until recent similarities to vampires I never thought of them as anything more than ice zombies.

Outside of the Bran = NK theories which would need a thorough explanation I don't think the NK's motivation needs more description than that.

Of course I've always found this plot/part of the story the less interesting part of the show or the books so I don't care as much.

Last edited:
I can see Arya using Littlefingers face to get close to Cersei....I can't remember if they remained civil...

Nikolaj said they don't begin filming till Fall 2018, so yeah 2019 is looking like the year for the final season. Thats IF there are no production setbacks that delays the next season like it did this season

I read that filming begins this October. From an EW interview printed in June, Earliest we will see it will be same time as this season, summer of 2018 however depending on the needs of the showrunners it could be 2019.

Also read that it's been reported that the script is finished so it's on par with filming to begin in October.

I'm praying for next but I won't be mad if it's longer. It'd be poetic if it's released during winter.

I read that filming begins this October. From an EW interview printed in June, Earliest we will see it will be same time as this season, summer of 2018 however depending on the needs of the showrunners it could be 2019.

Also read that it's been reported that the script is finished so it's on par with filming to begin in October.

I'm praying for next but I won't be mad if it's longer. It'd be poetic if it's released during winter.

oh right I got it mixed up. Filming ENDS Fall 2018, and with editing and all that, its likely to air 2019.

I could see a situation where some of the noble houses rebel against Cersei. Once they here about/see what's coming their way I find it hard to believe they're gonna want to keep fight against Dany and Jon's forces. Maybe Jaime can get some banners to fight for him and not Cersei. A combo of Jaime and Tyrion Lannister and Dany and Augen Targeryan would be awesome. If Jaime is going north (presumably to Winterfell), won't Bran out him as the guy who pushed him out of the window?

I'd have to assume Dany would want to kill him for slaying her pops.
He's putting a lot of trust in her going north, he probably doesn't know Bran is alive unless they got the same message the citadel got.

GOT don't want that Sunday Night Football beef.

Tyrion at the end like

hqdefault.jpg

I have a feeling Jon's parentage will get Dany feeling some type of way. She went through a lot to just step back and let Jon shine.

Checked out 'The Game Revealed: Episode 1'

Have they always done this ? I find cool how much detail goes into this stuff. I feel like while you're watching a show, it's easy to forget the amount of effort that goes into making it come to life. I love behind the scenes footage, looking forward to the rest of the episodes.

On the topic of Viserion's unlimited fire breath, maybe he has that because he's already dead. Drogon and Rhaegal are alive so they actually have to breathe in between spitting their fire. I look at Viserion as an Edo Tensei. Edo Tenseis can use their ninjutsu without limits and expending chakra because they're just reanimated corpses. Viserion might be the same way

Back
Top Bottom