OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all trippin.

Aegon Targaryen, formerly known as Jon Snow, is the unanimous MVP of the season.

Statistics:

Recruited the Westeros Dream Team
Killed another White Walker
Killed at least 100 wights
Captured a Wight
Got Cersci to temporarily stop the war (with an assist from Tyrion)
Drogon knows wassup
Smashed the Dragon Queen
Bout to have Dragon kids by impregnating the un-pregnable (?)
And about to take the Dragon Queens throne (fixed thanks to haters)
Edit: also gained a three eyed raven and a faceless man to his squad back at the crib

All that in only 7 games doe.

Last edited:
I'm lukewarm on these spinoffs. Will be cool if they can get young Robert Baratheon right and to see a depiction of Balerion would be the goat moment.

I'm lukewarm on these spinoffs. Will be cool if they can get young Robert Baratheon right and to see a depiction of Balerion would be the goat moment.

THIS. I need to see the Black Dread do work and cover up these towns in his shadow.

-Drew

Y'all trippin.

Aegon Targaryen, formerly known as Jon Snow, is the unanimous MVP of the season.

Statistics:

Recruited the Westeros Dream Team They volunteered
Captured a Wight TEAM effort
Got Cersci to temporarily stop the war (with an assist from Tyrion) She played him and she's still going at war :rolleyes
Drogon knows wassup :rolleyes
Smashed the Dragon Queen Smashed his aunt :sick:
Bout to have Dragon kids by impregnating the un-pregnable (?) :sick:
And about to the Dragon Queens throne Wut?
Edit: also gained a three eyed raven and a faceless man to his squad back at the crib They don't love him

FIXED

raider5 said:
Y'all trippin.

Statistics:

Recruited the Westeros Dream Team They volunteered
Captured a Wight TEAM effort
Got Cersci to temporarily stop the war (with an assist from Tyrion) She played him and she's still going at war :rolleyes
Drogon knows wassup :rolleyes
Smashed the Dragon Queen Smashed his aunt :sick:
Bout to have Dragon kids by impregnating the un-pregnable (?) :sick:
And about to the Dragon Queens throne Wut?
Edit: also gained a three eyed raven and a faceless man to his squad back at the crib They don't love him
FIXED

Based off your avy I wouldn't expect you to know what a MVP looks like playboi.

:lol:

Anyone else think Tyrion is poised for a Hulk Hogan style NWO heel turn? I feel like Cersi duped him into feeling guilty for Tommen and Myrcella and now that he knows she's preggers he's going think he owes it to cersi to back stab Dany

The Night King has it all...the military smarts of Tywin Lannister, the combat skills of Jon Snow/prime Jaime, and the loyal followers like Daenerys. The only thing holding them back is that although they got numbers, a lot of those White Walkers have zero fighting skills :lol:

Based off your avy I wouldn't expect you to know what a MVP looks like playboi.

:lol:

SLJ.gif

Maybe they've just done a poor job of conveying what exactly the dead's motivation is in regards to the rest of the realm.

the Night King was created to kill man, this has been long established.

he don't need no motivation he's just doing his job.

Exactly! No shots @MVP , but it seems like too many people need everything spoon fed to them. I thought everyone understood exactly why the White Walkers were created. There was a damn episode that covered this.

The Night King has been waiting in the cut to redeem the loss he took the last time things popped off. He's not losing this time for one specific reason. The Children of the Forest are now extinct. It took them joining forces with Man to defeat the Walkers. Also, the long night reached the entire world. The narrow sea froze over and it took every living Man and the Children of The Forest with all of their magic to defeat the Walkers. The Night King blew the 3-1 lead in the Long Night, Viserion is his KD and he's not losing this time.

Night King is the real MVP.

Evidence #1: He never turned on his bros to chase some tail. I can't say the same about Jon, Robb, Jaime, etc.

Evidence #2: He went from 0 dragons to 1 dragon in season 7. This is the highest-scoring +/- dragon margin in the league in 2017. For comparison, Dany Targaryen is at a -1 for the season.

Evidence #3: He has his choice of deceased *****. Talisa? All his. Shae? If that's what he's into. Catelyn? Whatever his heart desires. Myranda (Ramsay's side piece)? All winter. Ygritte? No regrets.

I'm sure there's more but that's plenty.

btw, didn't Bran's direwolf Summer die north of the wall? Shouldn't he be on team NK now, or did the wight's rip him completely to pieces?

edit: nvm. the children of the forrest probably burnt him to ashes with their grenade.

Can't wait for all the "theories" to randomly pop up in this thread from time to time during the wait for next season, only to then wind up being confirmed when we watch it

Do you guys think HBO is pissed D&D refused to do more than 6 episodes for season 8? GOT is bigger than ever. :nerd:

'Game of Thrones' Ratings: Season 7 Finale Sets New Record

Game of Thrones ended its penultimate season on a record-shattering note. Sunday’s super-sized Season 7 finale drew a series-high 12.1 million viewers in its initial 9/8c airing. The number jumps to 16.5 million when replays and streaming are factored in.

That’s up 40 percent compared to the Season 6 finale (8.9 million viewers), and 13 percent over the previous most-watched outing (Season 7’s “Eastwatch,” which drew 10.7 million viewers).

Can't wait for all the "theories" to randomly pop up in this thread from time to time during the wait for next season, only to then wind up being confirmed when we watch it
[spiler]plot twist: Jon and Dany's love child is a boy who will then mate with Cersei and Jaime Urine's love child who is a girl and they will birth Mister Sandsnow, who will go on to become the Night King.[/spoiler]

Anyone else think Tyrion is poised for a Hulk Hogan style NWO heel turn? I feel like Cersi duped him into feeling guilty for Tommen and Myrcella and now that he knows she's preggers he's going think he owes it to cersi to back stab Dany

Tyrion had his balls snatched all season by Dany but he's not that stupid to turn just casue his evil *** sis tried to guilt him

Now don't get me wrong, there are a few choades that will spoil things and try to mask it as a theory, but that's not always the case when someone predicts something accurately. As this show has progressed it's become painfully apparent how many people in here can't read between the lines or even understand what foreshadowing is. It's always the people that need everything spoon fed to them who cry the most when someone happens to be right about a theory. Btw, nobody in here has access the the completed scripts for season 8, so everything discussed between now and season 8 is mere speculation.

whywesteppin whywesteppin :lol: solid points in the dragon +/- statistical category.

However, if you are matching him up with snowgawd head to head, your analytic game is not on point. Technically Jon had the best stat in that category, as he either adopted 3 dragons and lost 1, or adopted 2 dragons. So he's either +2 or +3

Also, there have been no recorded yambs for NK in any of the 7 seasons of the show. Although the yamb category is not his most plentiful stat(quality>quantity anyway), snow gawd officially recorded a yamb slaying at the end of regulation in season 7, giving him 2 bagged yambs in his career. 2 more than NK.

Body count: this one is very subjective. Although Jon has the higher body count due to his 35 wight kill streak past the wall, the night king as you mentioned killed a dragon. It's hard to tell how many kills that's worth, it not being the largest dragon of the 3.

All in all, I'd say the Night King is very powerful and is the best player on the best team right now. However, Jon has those Westbrook type stats this season. Flourishing in multiple categories and also has a pretty good team record. Snowgawd for season MVP.

NEVER TOO LATE
That's right BROTHER WESTEROSI PATRIOT. DA NIGHT KING GONNA TEAR DOWN DA WALL AND UNITE DA SEVEN KINGDOMS! Bastard Snow and Crooked Cersei could NEVER UNITE DA NORTH AND SOUTH, but Dapper King gonna stroll through with da passing lane power of Viserion and create da most peaceful kingdom this side of Braavos :pimp:

So is r'hollor gonna do something or just sit back and let the humans fight nk and his goons? Melisandre and the other red people should do more besides bringing Jon and berric back.

Dany is for sure the Seasons MVP.

She bends Jons knee.
And then she bends jons knees.
She.......man I'm not even going to list her 132 feats this Season...

Knee bends is enough.
Kings landing was just showing off.
She's the Lebron of the 7 Kingdoms.
She makes any House an Automatic Contender.

Dany is for sure the Seasons MVP.

She bends Jons knee.
And then she bends jons knees.
She.......man I'm not even going to list her 132 feats this Season...

Knee bends is enough.
Kings landing was just showing off.
She's the Lebron of the 7 Kingdoms.
She makes any House an Automatic Contender.
Bruh Lany Largaryan lost like 4 battles in a row this season. Chick was taking L after L and lost a damb dragon in a late game swoop. Lany definitely NOT MVP this season. LeBronn damb near took out her #1 choice too.

Back
Top Bottom