OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like he did. :nerd:
nope, no one knew except Ned
I'm wondering if Tyrion knows that Snow is a Targeryan hence the look on his face at the end of S7..

It seems like he had some type of bond with John, Im going back and watching some scenes from previous seasons and im catching way more things.
One dope scene was Robert Beratheon telling cercie how much he loved lyanna
"I cant even remember what she looked like, All I know is she was the only thing I ever wanted, someone took her away from me, and 7 kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind".
All of this started because his girl got swooped up by someone else. :smh::smh:

if you go back and watch the scene where Aemon is talking about how sad it is for a Targaryen to be alone in the world, he talks about himself being Dany's last relative.

Howland Reed knows as well.

oh yeah howland, forgot about him. Him and the nurse who delivered Jon knows lol. Though Ned is probably the only one who knew the full truth.

It seems like he had some type of bond with John/QUOTE]
I think they were just bonding on that "we're both brothers of the Night's Watch and we both abandoned our house (and name) so we can take the Black. We both also just had our father/brother slained while we were here and we can't do anything about it because we dropped all our titles and we can't leave the Night's Watch"

I am thinking that wights can swim but short distances and in waters that aren't too dangerous, such as a frozen lake with calmer waters under. However, I don't think they would be able to swim across a larger body of water, such as an ocean.

How would aemon even know? He was rhaegar's uncle right? We don't even know if they were close.

If rhaegar and lyanna just made a wedding announcement it would've avoided so many problems. dorne would've probably attacked them though along with robert's simp self.

They didn't think a dragon was coming back because they don't think they can swim.

I'm still trying to figure how they pulled the deep sea diving expedition to get it in the first place
Someone mentioned Wight dolphins. Makes a lot of sense. Also could tie into the Varys is a merman theory.

Well reed probably thinks he is a bastard. Just not Ned's.

He probably doesn't know Rhaegar had his marriage annulled. And thinks he is Jon Sand.

Jon and Aemon's relationship is very bittersweet now that we know that Jon is a full fledged Targaryen. Lots of similarities as noted above as well.

Reactions: Ube
How would aemon even know? He was rhaegar's uncle right? We don't even know if they were close.

If rhaegar and lyanna just made a wedding announcement it would've avoided so many problems. dorne would've probably attacked them though along with robert's simp self.

great uncle, he was already at the wall before rhaegar was born but supposedly they wrote each other.

**** swimming b. How bout the night king just freeze over the entire ocean so they can walk on dat ***** word to the bering strait.

What gets left out of last weeks episode to make room for scenes of them preparing the Wall for a WightDragon invasion?
I mean, we can say "poor writing" all we want.
But say these things you bring up are addressed, they take screen time, what gets cut?

IT was already an extended episode.
It's just time.
I'd wish some of our smarter viewers like yourself would just conceed to this, instead saying or leaning on it's "bad writing, lazy writing" etc.
It's time, lack of time.

What gives?

I don't think it takes that much time to have one scene where, before the A Team go their separate ways after Dany rescues them, they acknowledge that they need to prepare for the WW invasion and they need to be ready for a possible dragon attack. You don't have to necessarily show the preparations but at least mention them. The NW were taken completely by surprise meanwhile they knew a dragon was left dead in the presence of a resurrecting supernatural entity and they knew the WW were marching south.

If I'm one of the "smarter viewers", then these are the exact questions I should be asking.

Jon told Euron they can't swim after the fact. It ain't my theory, Jon said it.

Sounds like poor writing. The books established that wights survive underwater (ie the Hardhome letters) and the show established that wights survive underwater (Tormund being dragged underwater, the wights pulling up the dragon). I think the writers needed to do a better job establishing the exact limitations of wights regarding water.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom