OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as I have Vikings.
GoT is the better story.
VIKINGS is the better television show. Imo

For those who have to wait. You got a year and some months too. Read the books and get the real story

As long as I have Vikings.
GoT is the better story.
VIKINGS is the better television show. Imo

For those who have to wait. You got a year and some months too. Read the books and get the real story

Stannis finna die in the book too bro. Just you wait...

dang i was wondering why the stream wasn't too clear on my oled

Yeah, OLED will bring out all the imperfections in media you probably never noticed before, especially streaming... even 4k content will suffer from compression artifacts during dark scenes and color banding in light scenes. Do yourself a favor and buy the West World, Stranger Things and Planet Earth 2 UHDs and see what the TV is really capable of.

Yeah, OLED will bring out all the imperfections in media you probably never noticed before, especially streaming... even 4k content will suffer from compression artifacts during dark scenes and color banding in light scenes. Do yourself a favor and buy the West World, Stranger Things and Planet Earth 2 UHDs and see what the TV is really capable of.

planet earth 2 is on netflix in 4k .. my god i never knew a tv could be so clear...

CluelessSaneIndianhare-max-14mb.gif

Also, when they showed how they filmed that POV hawk flying scene was basically fake, it was a dude hang gliding with a gopro strapped to his head, I lost it and just turned PE2 off. :lol:

Watched 2 episodes and turned it off couldnt get in to.

Had nothing to watch on my off days during the holidays so i started it again. Season 1 was boring but i guess they had to tell the story n get stuff going.

It has picked up and its not bad. Just finished season 4. I had this devilish as grin when Joffrey was killed off. Cant believe ole boy let Tryian down like that cuz he wanted to hear them names :smh:

Back
Top Bottom