OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched 2 episodes and turned it off couldnt get in to.

Had nothing to watch on my off days during the holidays so i started it again. Season 1 was boring but i guess they had to tell the story n get stuff going.

It has picked up and its not bad. Just finished season 4. I had this devilish as grin when Joffrey was killed off. Cant believe ole boy let Tryian down like that cuz he wanted to hear them names :smh:

That's the only reason he was fighting in the first place bruh. He shoulda just gone about it smarter

That's the only reason he was fighting in the first place bruh. He shoulda just gone about it smarter

Yeah i know but he had to have been smarter about it walking that damn close to him :smh: I saw something coming, i figured big as dude sword was still close and he was gon slash them achilles

After he circled twice tyrian should have ran out there and sealed the deal.

His pops a O though. Jamie so conflicted. I didnt figure it out thats who lil stark saw when he was climbing the tower i just thought he was smashing one of the ores.

Rewatched the whole marathon over the holidays. Just made me more depressed knowing we gotta wait til 2019 for some more. Kind of wish hbo got to those prequels earlier so we’d have something to watch in the meantime.

Whoever said Vikings is better than GOT is buggin

Knightfall is decent. I give it a 6 out of 10 so far

And I agree that Gunpowder was mad boring

Direct quote was GOT is the better story.
VIKINGS is the better television show (production, cinematography, acting etc)
LOL WUT

In no way is the production or cinematography of Vikings better than GoT.

Acting could be argued as one’s subjective taste but I didn’t really like Vikings & stopped watching around the time Ragnor became washed so my opinion is inherently biased to GoT also having the better acting.

Maybe if you didn’t have your helmet visor closed when you watched GoT you’d have a better opinion.

I appreciate anything GoT, but a tweet like that is hilariously unnecessary imo.
The head of HBO wants their biggest show to have the best finale of all time.... no really? :lol:

This is my first real foray into this thread. I finally sat down from just before the holidays til last night and got thru it all.

I don't know if marathoning it helped, or hurt my viewing, as it was somewhat easier to stay on track vs waiting week to week/year to year for results in the storyline to play out, but I know I also missed out on tons of small info nuggets that I would have picked up on the web much like how we all fan theoried Breaking Bad for 7 days until that next hour began.

That said, I was more than happy to catch up. In a lot of ways, it reminded me of Breaking in that slow burn start, picks up steam, gains momentum, S2, S3, S4 etc etc until it appears it's going to just break the internet when the grand finale drops.

I don't know how to spell half these names, so forgive me, but I really loved Arya's storyline more than I expected, I thought she was just some little girl from jump, and never realized what/who she would become. She became a great damn character.
The little guy is AMAZING as a damn actor, and his scene in "court" where he's flat out growling at the other people was TREMENDOUS. God he was so great in that scene.
I had zero idea Lena lasted so long. I thought she was going to die earlier, ala Ned, I had no clue she'd still be around at the end. She is such a ***** :lol: But she too does an amazing job. That walk of shame tho.......
Jamie I flip flop on. One minute I hate him, the next I kinda like him. He's actually not bad, and here at the end, looks like he rides off to face the Whitewalkers. If he does, I will really like him for that.
Hound was great. Liked him more than I thought I would.
Jofferey needed to be brought back to life, so they could kill him again. I hated that ************ **** you you ***hole.

Ravens are faster than my internet connection. *****es be havin info on the other side of the globe same day & **** :lol:

Loved the Faceless God character, but......how did he get found, literally, in a cage for Arya to break him free? He's so skilled, how'd he get locked up to begin with? :nerd:

The scene when the Whitewalker come ****in **** up for the first time, when Snow escapes on the boat and the Night King puts his hands up in the air and raises his new dead, holy ****. THAT was yet another Breaking Bad moment for me, I was out my chair with my jaw on the floor like W T F is happening????????? :lol:

Nothing, NOTHING, beats Snow pullin his sword out against a charging army tho. THAT **** had me ready to run thru a wall. Gorgeously shot scene. That was just pure ridiculous filming. Incredible.
I had of course heard/scene all the Jon Snow references, everyone loves him, etc etc, I knew goin in he'd be a good character, but I didn't realize I too would enjoy his role so much. He put up with so much, endured so much bs, and it never controlled him. So well done, and I guess the payoff is he gets to bang his hot aunt now........ :lol:

I def could see there was "something" there, the way the dragon seemed to.....know him, sorta? When he pet it, I had a feeling something was going on, especially when I thought I heard his mom call Ned brother in one of Bran's visions. I knew something was up, but I didn't know it was that.

I did not like Bran's character, or storyline. It bored me, but, I guess I do understand the need for him to fill in story and show us things to connect the larger story. The Hold Door scene was fantastic. Really good storytelling.

Littlefinger........Baelish, Carceti, whatever his name is, that guy was greatness. What a piece of **** :lol: I damn near smiled every time he was on screen, he was so damn dirty. Loved the flip at the end with red head in court.

Blue fire dead *** dragon takin down the wall, bruh.......

Red wedding was crazy :wow:

The grandma might be one of my absolute favorite characters. Her humor was outstanding. :lol:

I truly, truly, truly lifted my eyebrow when Dany said "all of our fathers left this world worse than they found it, we will not do that" I loved that scene so much just for the possibilities of what could come.

My dude Friend Zone almost died fifty times, turned into a rock, traveled the world multiple times over in a row boat and somehow still kept coming back to watch the hot Queen bang other dudes was quite the adventure.

I will actually try to rewatch a lot of stuff in the next year and try to read up and learn on things I know I have missed, but off the top of my head, these were the things that stood out to me.

Glad you finished CP... I got to binge watch during the summer of 2016 & my experience was epic. I'm glad I didn't have to wait around after the season ending cliff hangers.

Battle of the Bastards was one of the best (arguably the best) war scenes I've ever seen. It sounded gorgeous on surround sound too. I remember I jumped up off the couch when Snow was being trampled... I left so claustrophobic. I was like get up MFer, get up Snow... Someone help the MFer up... :lol:

It was so gratifying that ramsey meet his fate the way he did. I was glad Little Finger's sneaky *** got his too.

My favorite characters are The Hound, Bronn, Davos, Jorah, & Samwell... I love me some Missandei too. :evil:

Looking forward to the final abbreviated season. Too bad we have to wait so long. I'm afraid not a lot of characters will survive to the end. I have a feeling it will be very bitter sweet.

I'm glad there are some good movies releasing in 2018. A year without GOT is weird.

Probably re-watch the entire series sometime this year.

Book Jorah is actually interesting, more so because he's told through 2/3 other character's POV.

Long *** review no mention of Stannis......:invalid

Yall keep thinking battle of the bastards was the best scene on TV ,
Vikings doing that damn near every week with their battle scenes.

Back
Top Bottom