OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB_IMG_1536540669129.jpg
FB_IMG_1536540683467.jpg
FB_IMG_1536540691138.jpg
FB_IMG_1536540697493.jpg

i think jorah the andal will be the last man standing

king of the andals and the first men

outcasted by ned only to come back and be granted the throne

have all of westeros but no khaleesi p

i think jorah the andal will be the last man standing

king of the andals and the first men

outcasted by ned only to come back and be granted the throne

have all of westeros but no khaleesi p

Could be, he just doesn't seem like he be a good fit (now Lyanna Mormont I could see being boss). I still kinda feel like Gendry might end up on the throne, just my opinion though.

A lot of those leaks are false. People are just fan fic'ing now from stuff we can expect based on what we were told last season. That said a couple of those things seem plausible.

I definitely think that dwarf Tyrion did a side deal with his sister for some reason.

That look of him hiding under a stairwell when John went to go beat up Kaleesi P.

I mean that would one of the craziest betrayals though. I think Tyrion is only loyal to his brother Jaimie, but he would put his family first and wouldn't want his sister killed or anything like that.

I mean the two feuding families that the series is based off of, The Lancasters and the Storks, in real life the Lancasters won the battle so I expect Cerse to come out on top of all of this.

Fully expect Jon to die trying to kill Knight king too. Then I expect Cerse to take out Daneres with the help of Tyrion and Varies for some reason with the super betrayal.

Mountain will wash Ayrya and the hound and Jaimie might wash Brianne or get washed by her.

It was way to rushed IMO...for such a successful show, I cant for the life of me understand why they are rushing to the end so quickly.
I agree. I mean, I loved the episode where Jon and the Gang went past the wall...But even that episode people had some many gripes about.

I hope with this extended time of preparing for this final season, they give us the best season of GoT. That's all I want.

I find it doubtful unless GRRM closely consults on each episode.

The show has not had it since they ran out of books to adapt.

So much of the books they didnt even take the time to adapt, that's what bugs alot of people I think.
Even that aside, there's been a huge dip in plotting and dialogue.

Also feel like the showrunner/creators are just plain tired of doing the show.

nah they coulda left some of that stuff out tho

the books aint exactly gospel either

quentyn martell really?

I'm not one of those book snobs I'm a fan of both the show and books equally. I'll try not to spoil the books, but this is a good list of things I would have liked to seen on the show.

**********Warning book spoilers**********
https://www.thethings.com/15-major-things-they-left-out-in-hbos-game-of-thrones/
***if you dont want book spoilers dont click link***

Last edited:
The show fell off after season 4 because AFFC and Dance were both subpar. Huge dip in quality with a million unnecessary plot line

GOT at one point was my favorite novel franchise ..but that was before i discovered a number of other books

So much of the books they didnt even take the time to adapt, that's what bugs alot of people I think.

To be fair, the book has so much damn stuff. Show could easily be 10 plus seasons. They effed up Dorne and the Dornish characters so bad though. Besides the red viper and his daughter with the nice prison *******, everythjng else was trash.

Back
Top Bottom