OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You said it's not gospel though indicating it's not cannon.
What flaws do the books have.
remember book 4&5 are happening in the same time line. When you realize that it makes 4 and 5 a bit more enjoyable even with all the extra characters and story lines. There is def a reason behind them.
There is a fan made compilation of book 4&5 that puts the chapters together in the order of events. A lot more enjoyable to read.

AFFC was terrible man.

Cersei and Sansas chapters were a pain to read. The Iron Born chapters aint the best either. Quentin was literally a waste.

GRRM adding characters in book 5 :lol:

Brandon Sanderson has the fantasy genre on lock right now

Was AFFC a fun read... Not at all ..
Was it and ADWD very informative. Yes! It tied up a lof of the forst 3 answers.
I undersrand yall mad and anxious for WOW. But dont go acting the writing those books produce aren't top notch

I actually liked Cersie chapters *shrugs. However I do agree that the Sansa chapters were boring. It was interesting at first because you're like oh **** Sansa about to become LF 2.0 but then it just got stale.
What was wrong with Quentyn Martell?

remember book 4&5 are happening in the same time line. When you realize that it makes 4 and 5 a bit more enjoyable even with all the extra characters and story lines. There is def a reason behind them.
There is a fan made compilation of book 4&5 that puts the chapters together in the order of events. A lot more enjoyable to read.

i said its not gospel indicating its not holy,not to be revered, not not cannon

You still not answering what was wrong with quentins chaptera.

I liked cersis chapters also. I wish we had her POV since GOT book.
I liked selmys loved melisandre. 2m2md read through victarians was dope

quentyn chapters did nothing for me

very unsatisfying

His were all hype no substance

And basically the same as the greyjoy

I just don’t like how quentin’s character was a dork and what happened to him.

Victarion is one of my favorite characters and was looking forward to seeing him wash euron on the show but of course the show leaves him out completely but introduces hot topic euron.

I just don’t like how quentin’s character was a dork and what happened to him.

Victarion is one of my favorite characters and was looking forward to seeing him wash euron on the show but of course the show leaves him out completely but introduces hot topic euron.

Loved Victarion too, he and lady Stonehart I was really looking forward to seeing be brought to life on screen. :smh: it's a shame they weren't IMO.

How do they not include a guy with a cool burned arm and a cabin wench with no teeth? Stupid decision by the showrunners.

Maybe it’s because I listened to them as audiobooks and there was no wait in between books, but I enjoyed the 4th and 5th book a lot. I enjoy the ASOIAF world so much that I love even the mundane chapters. Definitely going to check out that Brandon Sanderson stuff tho.

Yo so I'm rewatching s7 ep5 and why are gilly and the baby allowed in Sam's quarters? That would mean he lives outside of the citadel, in which, he shouldn't be able to take and recapture scrolls outside of the citadel right?

Share it

ldkyzxpo0bn11.png

Back
Top Bottom