OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It aint no way Jon is up there with swordskills especially if you counting killing a WW. Sam did that.

They have the videogame install weakness.

Jon reminds me of Ned in that regard. Never actually beat the best swordsman and kept it quiet on how you had to cheat to get a W.

The actress that played Shae got some flicks. :nerd:
It is known.

In the end, it's not really about who's a better swordsman. It's about who can do whatever is necessary to kill one's enemies. We've seen great fighters die. Rhaegar on the Trident, Ser Arthur Dayne. Even The Mountain was going to die if it weren't for Qyburn intervening. On the show, Barristan dies fighting off a bunch of Sons of the Harpy. In some cases, the odds were stacked against them but that's the point of the show. Life isn't fair and prepare for things to go South. These are the lessons learned from Bronn vs Ser Vardis, Jon vs Karl Tanner. Do whatever you can to live another day.

57fc9325b5f6d.jpeg

He beat 2 walkers 1 v 1 and I'd say cleanly too. Valyrian steel evened the playing field but those finishing strikes would kill any man.

Oberyn was so good his own confidence is what got him killed....Arya already showed she can probably beat Brienne, Jamie can’t really fight anymore with 1 hand, least not to the level that made him a kings guard, FrankenMountain shouldn’t even be mentioned, dude is not human and just overpowered, midas well include the nightking then....matter of fact I think the nightking would was anyone but Jon.

Stankis sucks.

1 v 1 is me vs you. If I brush you aside to go after my actual target and you stab me in the back that's not beating me 1 v 1.

Jon also kills two armed/armored white walkers in combat, while Sam kills a half naked pedophile that's not even paying attention to him
Right! Sam wasn't even his target. Didn't even engage him. He threw him aside to get the baby.
Jon was clearly engaged in a fight.

1 v 1 is me vs you. If I brush you aside to go after my actual target and you stab me in the back that's not beating me 1 v 1.

i'll give sam credit for stepping up.. but dude literally grabbed the sword, destroyed that and then chucked dude aside like nothing.. AND THEN proceeded to go on about his business

sam was just lucky dude didnt real care or view him as a threat.. and obviously that he had the dragonglass

Back
Top Bottom