OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll give sam credit for stepping up.. but dude literally grabbed the sword, destroyed that and then chucked dude aside like nothing.. AND THEN proceeded to go on about his business

sam was just lucky dude didnt real care or view him as a threat.. and obviously that he had the dragonglass
I'm def giving Sam credit for approaching the WW and eventually killing it, but he didn't wash it. The WW paid him no attention. Pretty much treated Sam like a chick getting in the way of an altercation. Broke the sword to show the difference in strength then brushed him aside.
Just stating the difference between how Jon and Sam killed WW.

Lmao, I know exactly who he's talking about when he says fugazi Matt Damon.

upload_2019-3-20_12-39-27.png

The disrespect being displayed for Sam The Slayer (yes that is his official nickname). Eff you all.

Has Sam even slayed Gilly?

Her yambs probably low key wild gushy :lol:

Remember Ghost saving Sams life after he defended Gilly from some of the "brothers" of the nights watch who wanted to rape her?

Then she started riding an injured Sam. Low-key one of the funniest moments that of the series.

We went to see this patient the other morning in the hospital who just had knee surgery the day before. The doc was pushing on the guy's knee trying to get it to go straight. The whole time the patient is yelling "please stop, please dont do that"! The doc looks at me laughing while the guy is screaming and says "just call me Ramsay Bolton!" :lol:

Last edited:
We went to see this patient the other morning in the hospital who just had knee surgery the day before. The doc was pushing on the guy's knee trying to get it to go straight. The whole time the patient is yelling "please stop, please dont do that"! The doc looks at me laughing while the guy is screaming and says "just call me Ramsay Bolton!"
Cool...but rude

Man, I wonder what Tyrion was thinking when he was listening to Jon and Dany go at it.

Does Tyrion love her?

Back
Top Bottom