OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't see it, bro. Army of the dead would easily get washed at Winterfell with no aerial defense to Rhaegal and Drogon. Unless one of those white walkers has an Aaron-Rodgers-esque cannon like the NK, the dragons would just need to stay in the air and torch all of the dead on the ground.

NK will be at WF. :evil:
could the Night King build another army with the corpes from Kings Landing?

Jorah living right? They ain't giving him that valyrian steel sword right now for nothing.

Guaranteed bodies next Sunday
Greyworm
Brienne
Theon
Tormund
Everybody in the crypts. They brought it up too many times last episode as the safest place.

Yup.

That’s why I’m saying it’s a possibility.

He’s been planning for thousands of years plus he’s been down this road already.
u know
i disagree
i think he just woke up one day
and was like
im ready to conquer some ****

So, I was thinking about the Hardhome episode where some of the Wildlings 'died' at the gate. They obviously weren't killed by hand by the NK. So does this mean, he has the power to re-animate any dead corps.

I ask this because I feel like there is going to be a chance where the dead Starks could be reanimated and there was a quote in the trailer saying along the lines of "The dead are already inside".

Idk, probably would be thinking too much. But it would be crazy to see dead starks show up.

So, I was thinking about the Hardhome episode where some of the Wildlings 'died' at the gate. They obviously weren't killed by hand by the NK. So does this mean, he has the power to re-animate any dead corps.

I ask this because I feel like there is going to be a chance where the dead Starks could be reanimated and there was a quote in the trailer saying along the lines of "The dead are already inside".

Idk, probably would be thinking too much. But it would be crazy to see dead starks show up.

Nah I feel like this is a strong possibility. People overlooking it but cmon.. someone coming to Winterfell who can raise the dead.. dead bodies in the crypts.. repeating how safe it is? Cmonnn

The writers have been HEAVY handed this season.

I’d be surprised if it didn’t happen.

We’ve gotta understand that WWs and Wights are from the lands of always winter. That **** is inhabitable. It’s not like there’s graves up there where they can just reanimated corpses all willy nilly. So the times we’ve seen them do it is after they kill.

But.... now they’ve come down to man where there’s mad buried people.

I’m just hoping we get a headless Ned.

Last edited:
Most of the "bodies" in the crypt have been decomposing for decades. Same goes for those buried near King's Landing. Can the NK reanimate a pile of bones? Even if he can, I can't imagine they'd make the best fighters.

Jorah living right? They ain't giving him that valyrian steel sword right now for nothing.

Guaranteed bodies next Sunday
Greyworm
Brienne
Theon
Tormund
Everybody in the crypts. They brought it up too many times last episode as the safest place.
All these except Brienne. She ends up as Lady Commander of the King’s/Queen’s Guard when it’s all said and done.

Most of the "bodies" in the crypt have been decomposing for decades. Same goes for those buried near King's Landing. Can the NK reanimate a pile of bones? Even if he can, I can't imagine they'd make the best fighters.
I’ve thought about the decay aspect of it but hell there’s dragons for ****s sake. I’ll suspend logic and common sense if that means they bring back Kat with half her face falling off.

Also I don’t think the Wights are even meant to be skilled fighters. What makes them dangerous is the vast amount of them and their ravenous nature. Those mofos don’t feel pain and don’t stop. When you think about it they go down mad quick :lol:

Wights:
60406E61-0D87-4178-89F5-F083B0086A1E.png

Back
Top Bottom