OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is Brienne related to Duncan the Tall(Targaryen)?

The relation hasn't been established yet as far as I know, only confirmed. GRRM has dropped hints in the books like the fact that she's tall and she randomly used Dunk's shield without knowing. I imagine in future Dunk and Egg stories they'll establish the tree. Also, Dunk isn't a Targaryen but he served Aegon (Egg). He's a hedge knight, basically a broke knight similar to ronin samurai. Egg named one of his son's after Dunk.

On another note...What y’all think about them going with the plan to use Bran as bait and being cool with letting Theon of all people take on the task of protecting him?

If that isn’t piss poor planning then I don’t know what is...
I feel like Theon is the last line of defense.

Jon already said he's gonna be nearby probably with Arya, NW dude, Tormund, etc. but not close enough for NK to know its a trap.

I think NK raises the dead in the crypt forcing most of them to go save the women and children while he goes after Bran. Then Theon dies protecting Bran and then Jon shows up to fight the NK as the final battle. Dany busy destroying the army with her dragons and fighting the undead ice dragon.

C0C4B32C-8787-4B95-BCF1-7BBCBA7A589B.jpeg

If Bran and the NK have the same powers then it's plausible that the NK saw everything via his sight and knows that they're trying to bait him.

Also, you could definitely see the LOTR influence all over this episode & next week is probably going to be reminiscent of Helm’s Deep with the battle going on ‘til dawn... except there won’t be a Gandalf to come through to save the day. :frown:
I doubt it happens but I was thinking what if Uncle Benjen shows up one more time for a last min rescue just to get mauled by wights again :rofl: :pimp:
She had a theme???
Even I gotta admit duses are noticing the smallest details :lol:
Tromund the gawd :pimp: spitting bars
Sam giving Jorah Heartsbane :pimp: :pimp: dude about to put in work before he dies
The fireplace scene
Ser Brienne :pimp: :frown:
Dany saying Aquaman was taller :lol:
All the dudes preparing for war. Going to use professor X as bait :pimp: :pimp: with Reek being the protector :wow:
Earth worm bout to get murked.
I been all in for Arya. Y’all trippin.

A3A1AFF2-88B3-4EE9-A0DC-C49DC2E2C59D.jpeg
Bruuuuuhhhhhh whats wrong with you?! Bruh, you almost had a rep.

Savages lusting after Arya :smh:

Last edited:
with all the dragon glass they got they better be able to handle that dragon...arrows and spears and 2 dragons?

dragons go up the gut one left one right circle back around and come up from over the castle to avoid them being able to time them to spear them....
i should be her

should be fun over hour battle....at least 30% of the cast at WF will be gone

Plot twist. The Night King stopped talking cuz he was tired of being interrupted. Everyone at Winterfell bout to be sympathetic.

It’s funny how cold Jon is to Dany the entire episode. You can tell that mans was like this for a few hours when he realized he was banging his aunt:
A606110F-FBEB-4DF4-82E3-D540CFB1C070.jpeg
Fam was straight avoiding her all episode hahahah. She saw him in the tomb like ''heyyyyy stranger''

He looked over and whispered to himself 'this bish'.

He beat and then needed time to evaluate things hahaha left her on read.

Real talk, first time I saw Arya's weapon design, I thought she was trying to get Gendry to make her a medieval dildo

Back
Top Bottom