OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1555993677812.jpg
Dead ***, my body is ready for Jon to pull up with the gold fangs

What y'all talkin about with Cersei bein CGI during her walk of shame????

Night King already in Winterfell, he's in the wheelchair.

What y'all talkin about with Cersei bein CGI during her walk of shame????

Night King already in Winterfell, he's in the wheelchair.
That wasn't Cersei Headly doing the walk of shame. Body double and her head.

C CP1708 , we're getting "Battle of Winterfell," "Avengers: Endgame" and the NFL Draft consecutively in one week. I imagine this experience is akin to '72 virgins in paradise.'

Bruh, I caught the feels when GoT paid homage to Shireen during the Ser Antonio Davis scene. Gilly had to coax her into protecting the crypt. Lil' shorty had enough bravery to defend Thermopylae.

Hold on, does Bran still need to be connected to weirwood.net to go on his visions.....or he can automatically do it anywhere anytime?

i thought it was cause she was pregnant
In the article I read she said it was because while she wanted to make the scene as real as possible, she just didnt have the mentality to be that open and vulnerable in real life. And she talked about how emotional she gets and how she has kids now, she didn't want them to see it either. They had 1000 women show up for the casting call and they all got naked :evil:

Last edited:
In the article I read she said it was because while she wanted to make the scene as real as possible, she just didnt have the mentality to be that open and vulnerable in real life. And she talked about how emotional she gets and how she has kids now, she didn't want them to see it either. They had 1000 women show up for the casting call and they all got naked :evil:
would've been in there like

tenor.gif

NK splitting from his army to go to King's Landing would be the first time he wasn't with his army when they attacked. Just don't see it happening

Back
Top Bottom