OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But man, I would not trust these guys to be involved with ANYTHING going forward.

Star Wars

giphy.gif

Jon literally had a bad B***h that woulda turned the world upside down for him *she did* had all the power EVERYTHING!!

Only thing he wouldn’t “sit on the throne”
Every real sticksman knows, put that pound game on her, give her some time and that will change

Bruh, all Dany wanted was her back broken!!

All he had to do was lay that pipe and Kings Landing might of been Alright. But then again, Dany too loyal to her dragon and best friend so she did what she had to do...

Then Jon gone turn around and put a sword through her like that? Dany told him, lets get away, travel the world on my dragon and make love everywhere... lol

Aint that what we live for Gz?
To have a strong, confident, beautiful woman that will turn up and travel to the most amazing places in the world and make love all day. Jon a simp

Umm, he was not about that incest life.

Also why didn't they just separate into seven kingdoms, especially since sansa declared the north independent

If they were bran’s sibling and was there to ask nicely then maybe. his uncle and cousin young robin the milkman should’ve asked also.

Actually the first part wasn't bad, a lot of Jon walking but whatever. Then **** went nuts. In what realm would choosing the disconnected, mystical not of this world Bran work, then all of a sudden that dude is happy for it like "I been waiting on ya'll"? His nomination made no sense.

Really shoulda been arya to stick her and then arya just leaves.. and Jon is then forced to step in again to keep the peace between the unsullied, dorthrakis and the 7 kingdoms folks

Unless they were going the spoiler route(s), with something still being out there or bran secretly somehow being the new NK (and really the real villain)

I was under the assumption that Cersei and the Shotcaller were under a mountain of rubble.

Didn't think one little layer of bricks would have killed them off. :lol:

:smh:

and they stood exactly where the bricks were falling, talk about good luck. :lol:

How was there so many Dothraki and Unsullied left? I thought the undead murked like 90% of them.

There should be like less than a hundred of each left.

better question still is where did all the Dothraki go in the end??

we saw Grey Worn peace out w/the unsullied but are we supposed to believe the Dothraki are just roaming Westeros peacefully now??? lol

How was there so many Dothraki and Unsullied left? I thought the undead murked like 90% of them.

There should be like less than a hundred of each left.

Been my question soon as I saw the preview

Also if there were that many, how'd Jon and tyrion make it out alive?

coffee cups x water bottles smh...just seems like the whole production and cast were done with his show at this point.

Im gonna run the first few seasons back and then be at peace with this until the preqs/spin offs start.

Looking back at all the tv shows Ive watched from beginning to end and the only one that didn't disappoint is The Wire. That show had me entertained from the first season til the last.

Back
Top Bottom