OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Legit question, since I just watched 2 episodes of Rome on hbo

How the hell Rome get cut short and still have a million times better ending than this?!?

Rome was extremely expensive and hbo didn’t want to continue paying. Where they ****ed up thought is they didn’t expect to make so much money off the dvd sales when they made that decision. Canceling Rome is a decision that the execs there regret

Rome was extremely expensive and hbo didn’t want to continue paying. Where they ****ed up thought is they didn’t expect to make so much money off the dvd sales when they made that decision. Canceling Rome is a decision that the execs there regret

Yes, I know this

Rome died so sooo many could live

But point still remains that it got cut short and still had a more satisfying ending than the garbage we got from this

Random:

In 2013, when HBO had a website that you could make your own sigil, I made a House Party sigil, just because. :lol:

Sigil-3.png

I'm hella late on Rome. Just started watching it, and it's ****ing good!

This is the prequel HBO should be filming: Aegon the Conqueror, first of his name.

:lol: I wish. There are, however, rumors going around that one of the prequels in the works(not the one currently being shot((Bloodmoon)) will be about old Valyria. GRRM posted on his blog in May that fans should pick up a copy of Fire and Blood as a hint to what this prequel would be about. Fire and Blood is all about the Targaryen history.

The Aegon story isn't even the best story in fire and blood. he was super dry... His sisters and Jaheares is the story I want to see unfold. thats when the real fight for the throne began.

The Aegon story isn't even the best story in fire and blood. he was super dry... His sisters and Jaheares is the story I want to see unfold. thats when the real fight for the throne began.

Exactly! That's why the story would make for good TV. The sisters would be a focal point. Visenya would be a great character for TV. Also, we'd follow Orys Baratheon, the founder of House Baratheon and half brother of Aegon.

Aegon does kind of seem dry in the books. He reminds me a lot of Jon Snow.

y’all think a movie about young Robert/Ned’s rebellion against the Mad King would work?

It would be dope to watch, but it's unlikely to happen. Rumor is the Bryan Cogman prequel that wasn't picked up was Robert's rebellion.

For those not keeping track, three prequels are moving forward; the one currently being shot is what everyone is tentatively calling Bloodmoon; the two others are near the end of the script stages. The latter are the ones GRRM implied would be about the Targaryens. One could possibly be Aegon's conquest. :nerd:

Both of those would be greatly appreciated.

The sword of the morning mythos is one of my favorite from that world.

Excited for any material, but won’t lie “The age of heroes” one that’s coming first is what I’m least excited about

Back
Top Bottom