OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ I'd love to be the guy who holds the fake dragon head up for Emelia Clarke.

And I think there are people in the TV/film industry who are just professional location scouts. That's all they do. I have no idea how you get a job like that, but if you love traveling, it would be awesome.

I also think its crazy that this show is on such a large scale that actors can go seasons without seeing each other and that they can essentially split the cast in two for 3 entire months.

My brother read somewhere that when the cast gets together they have to introduce themselves because major characters have not yet seen each other on set (i.e the Lannisters, Jon Snow, and Daeny)

If we're talking dream jobs, let me just be the dragon. I got no problem wearing a green leotard if Emelia Clark is petting my head.
laugh.gif

Question that I am not sure if I missed or it hasnt been answered yet on the show. Answer with spoilers if you need to

I understand in the books all the Starks are wargs. But why is Bran the only greensier(sp?)

Did he inherit a gene or was he chosen. Sorry. It took a while for me to grasp where they were going with that plotline.

Question that I am not sure if I missed or it hasnt been answered yet on the show. Answer with spoilers if you need to

I understand in the books all the Starks are wargs. But why is Bran the only greensier(sp?)

Did he inherit a gene or was he chosen. Sorry. It took a while for me to grasp where they were going with that plotline.
Explain more about the wargs thing. I guess I didnt pick up on that. 

I know Bran had special abilities but ....

Explain more about the wargs thing. I guess I didnt pick up on that. 

I know Bran had special abilities but ....

The warg thing is not explained in the show. Bran is the only one in the show. Wargs are people who can telepathically communicate with animals and see things through the animals eyes. Basically what Bran has been doing

In the books Arya can enter the mind of Nymeria and Jon Snow can enter the mind of Ghost.

Im just asking why Bran is the only greensier. If you get chosen by the tree lady we saw at the end of season 4 or if he basically has the x-gene and that's his mutant power.

The warg thing is not explained in the show. Bran is the only one in the show. Wargs are people who can telepathically communicate with animals and see things through the animals eyes. Basically what Bran has been doing

In the books Arya can enter the mind of Nymeria and Jon Snow can enter the mind of Ghost.

Im just asking why Bran is the only greensier. If you get chosen by the tree lady we saw at the end of season 4 or if he basically has the x-gene and that's his mutant power.

Is Bran being able to control Hodor a special power he has or could any warg do that?

^Dont forget in the show there was also a warg in Mance Rayder's army at one point. 
Ya but I think he was killed last season so technically Bran is the only one in the show right now. 

Aray and Jon can see through their wolves but I don't think they can control them, but Bran can control Summer. I'm a little disappointed the show didn't hint at Aray and Jon's abilities.
Is Bran being able to control Hodor a special power he has or could any warg do that?
My friends and I argue this all he time. I could have sworn in the books and show they said no one can do what Bran did to Hodor, but they say Bran was able to do it only because Hodor is a simpleton and any Warg would have been able to do that.

Did not know Arya and Jon couldnt control their Dire Wolves. Thanks

ICE is right I forgot about that.

basically what worldbreaker said. Bran is the only one who could do that but no one knows if its because he is special and could control humans or because Hordor just doesnt have normal functioning brain.

Couldnt Bran control any of them? Wasnt he controlling Ghost in the show or am I misremembering what happened in that scene

Last edited:
Seems like I remember them explaining in the book that you could warg into people but it was considered dangerous to do so. Forgot what the potential consequences are though...

I recall Jojen telling Bran that warging into summer for to long was dangerous because he could forget how and what he was. Don't remember anything about warging into humans, but I could be wrong. 

Yea that exchange always stuck with me. Losing consciousness of whether you're man or beast, scary to think about. 

Id imagine that they would at least share the same consequences as warging an animal:

Forgetting who/what you are
Warg is killed while in the mind of an animal, then part of the wargs consciousness transfers to the animal
If the animal is killed the warg basically gets PTSD.

But id imagine that's just the base and they'd be a few more consequences.

Last edited:
They caught up to where he is in the books. :lol:

Not even the book readers know. Hell the book readers will be as clueless as us halfway through season 6.

Back
Top Bottom