OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now wait just a damn minute here..

I bought season 4 on Blue ray. Haven't seen this season before. Im on Epi 3 and what the heck is up with BAELISHS VOICE?!?!!?!

Dude soyndin like a Leopardcon

I was talking to my sister earlier who is watching the show for the first time. She had just finished episode 8 of season 3 and she goes, "I just love this show so much...You just never know what's coming next."

Lulz.

I was talking to my sister earlier who is watching the show for the first time. She had just finished episode 8 of season 3 and she goes, "I just love this show so much...You just never know what's coming next."

Lulz.

Jesus, poor thing doesn't know how her life is about to change.

Lulz.

You should give her a call and check if she is recovering okay.

Last edited:
I only liked 1 or 2 characters at that wedding so no hate from me. I liked the direwolf more than his dumb owner.

but but robb never lost a battle 
laugh.gif

In retrospect yall are generally pretty harsh on Rob man. I KNOW his faults but you guys still been pretty harsh over the years. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was trying to think of something positive to say about Robb without it sounding lame as hell. 
laugh.gif

Robb had honor, and was level headed. 
laugh.gif

If he been handed the north a decade or two later in his young life he would have been straight. 

Last edited:
Robb was that dude, by far my fav Character in the story with John Snow. But best actor so far in the whole series is The kid who played Joffery, kid is going places.

Robb was that dude, by far my fav Character in the story with John Snow. But best actor so far in the whole series is The kid who played Joffery, kid is going places.

Besides the retirement

That kid is 22 years old, yet he looks like a teenager. No matter his talent, he is resisted because he doesn't have the leading man look.

Besides the retirement

That kid is 22 years old, yet he looks like a teenager. No matter his talent, he is resisted because he doesn't have the leading man look.
Dude that rolled with bran and had visions is the same way

He was just recently in the maze runner playing a kid again and hes like 24 in real life 

I was trying to think of something positive to say about Robb without it sounding lame as hell. :lol:

Robb had honor, and was level headed. :lol:  

If he been handed the north a decade or two later in his young life he would have been straight. 

He lost his honor by not honoring his word to walder scumbag frey. He took another L when the frey girl his uncle married looked just as good if not better than his wife. Just not smart to piss off one of your most important allies. Hodor is better at making decisions than the Starks.

Back
Top Bottom