OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna watch the first one live. Not sure how long I'll be able to hold out for the rest though...lol

I think i still gotta watch week by week.

binge watching 4 eps then having to wait a month for 5 -10 (if it takes that long) will killl me

I have been waiting for so long to see the sand snakes. Hopefully they are in the first three eps. 4 aint uploaded yet. I have no problem rewatching if I need to. I can pick up what I missed the first time around.

Last edited:
Im almost done with Daredevil. Didnt think Id have time this weekend. Tomorrow I can finish DD since I'll be done with GoT and Mad Men, and if I'm up to it the Chinese Grand Prix

i just got all 4, but im still going to wait.

works for me since im cutting cable on Monday.

Yea, there's definitely no way I'm going to be able to resist. See you guys in 6 weeks.

Edit:

Episode 5 already has over 40 thousand views. Lulz.

Last edited:
Not tryna wait 4 weeks to watch another episode man..I'll resist..for now.

**** it, I'm going in

sabu.png

Interesting developments.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I have a backlog of shows I have to catch up on, so I'll hold off.....for now.

Anyone waiting at this point has god level restraint.

Cot damn someone start a second thread for those of us with no restraint.

Last edited:
Im guessing dude was right. It will stop at 4. 4th one been up for 3 hours and no sign of the 5th one. These are just leaked versions of the screeners. Explains the blur on the bottom left. So you cant tell who leaked it. Each screener would have a watermark unique to the person they sent it to.

Back
Top Bottom