OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black haired Sansa tho

:wow:

EDIT: I'll just go to bed and pray for a 5th and 6th episode to come out before I wake.

Last edited:
i'm coming in here thinking ppl are excited today is the day... only to find out that there are 4-5 eps leaked online... frack that, i'm waiting week by week! :smokin

RULES FOR LEAKED EPISODES:

TAKE IT TO THE BOOK THREAD:

do not spoil others in here on the eps that are doing it week by week.
If you're ahead in the show please go to the book thread
http://niketalk.com/t/333173/spoile...ooks-read-edition-spoilers/1800#post_23088054

do not spoil the eps for others.

when the ep airs on HBO it is free to discuss in here

for those who don't want to be spoiled on the current ep that comes out tonight .. simply do not come in the thread. until you watched it.

How does something like the first four being leaked happen to a show such as this?

The first 4 episodes of Season 5 leaked today. I just watched and confirm the torrents are legit.

There's a small watermark on the left but the quality is fine.

denying_its_existence_game_of_thrones.gif

Spent the last 3 week watching the first 3 seasons. Then I binged season 4 between Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to the premier of season 5.

Olenna Tyrell had Joffery killed, did she not care that the marriage wouldn't have been consummated? Now Margery's place in terms of power is somewhat unclear although it is assumed she will now marry Tommen

Just one of the few things I'm still processing before season 5

Olenna Tyrell had Joffery killed, did she not care that the marriage wouldn't have been consummated? Now Margery's place in terms of power is somewhat unclear although it is assumed she will now marry Tommen

Just one of the few things I'm still processing before season 5

And I'd say Margery's place got even less secure when Tywin got killed since he was the main proponent of getting the Tyrels and Lannister/Baratheons together. Cersei is not down with it at all.

And I'd say Margery's place got even less secure when Tywin got killed since he was the main proponent of getting the Tyrels and Lannister/Baratheons together. Cersei is not down with it at all.
Exactly, I feel like Olenna jumped the gun on the murder but I understand why she would fear for Margery

With just Cersei running things Kings' Landing will go down in flames quickly, they got no leadership

Lol at Tywin giving Tommen lessons on being King at Joffery's viewing right in front of Cersei. I remember feeling so uncomfortable watching the first time around... they showing a marathon on HBO

Last edited:
skimmed through my channels today to see all the movie channels got activated... guess it's some free preview?

either way :smokin

^^^ That's an example of why I grudgingly came to respect Tywin. A pragmatist who for the most part did not let emotions cloud his judgment. He knew Joff was a problem and I'm sure was actually glad when he was gone.

But Tywin did let his feelings take over in terms of how he treated Tyrion and paid the ultimate price for it.

Info on the shirt CBG is wearing in that vid? (Also would not mind seeing more of what's under it)

Back
Top Bottom