OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my..episode 4, my goodness.

Why must I have to wait now.

I'll just replay them as if I'm watching them live I guess.

Last edited:
stop bringing up those eps in here... someone is bound to slip and mess it up for everyone

srs, if there's no spoilers allowed here then IMO no mention of the eps should even be made

Not mad, just my .02

When ep 1 comes out tonight we talk about ep 1.. anything over that is spoilers ......the eps leaked was a heads up to the people who like to be spoiled.

there are a lot who just don't like to be spoiled... and you have to respect that in here.

Now if you do like to be spoiled there is a book thread. which us in there would be more than happy to discuss what is going to happen and what has happened. and what is supposed to happen..
(Spoiler tag those eps still if you want to talk about them.) but that would be the more appropriate place to talk about future eps until those eps happen since we there know.

Melissandre's sex appeal is through the roof, ya'll sleep.
^ This right here....
that accent, the way she moves on screen... she is sooo dope
Crazy redheads are impossible to resist
You ain't ever lied 
laugh.gif
,my weakness 
embarassed.gif

Khaleesi's looking right this season though 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Count me in in no seeing the Red women's hype.

Khaleesi will always be my #1 jus watched the episode where Khal drogo clapped them cheeks again ..ahhh

Can't believe I just finished a months worth of GoT.  Now I have to wait a whole month for episode 5.  I'm so stupid why did I even watch it.
Just watch them again my dude but cut it down to 1 episode a week
What imma do..catch the small stuff.
I started rewatching from season 1.  I guess I'm going to continue that.  Theres so much more that I understand now while I rewatch it.  By the time I catch up, season 5 should be done or I'll probably just get to episode 5 lol.

Back
Top Bottom